Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Nightmare SB for Patriots fans

chad72

Chiefs vs 49ers it is in the SB.

If the Chiefs win, Mahomes gets his back to back SB wins matching only Brady in the salary cap era. 

If the 49ers win, they match the Patriots and Steelers as the only franchises with 6 SBs.

Lose-lose for the Patriots fans and I LOVE it!!! :) 

• Like 6

9 hours ago, chad72 said:

If the Chiefs win, Mahomes gets his back to back SB wins matching only Brady in the salary cap era. 

If the 49ers win, they match the Patriots and Steelers as the only franchises with 6 SBs.

Both will eventually happen soon anyway. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, BlackTiger said:

I'm not worried about the patriots anymore but now i dislike the Cheifs lol.

Their fans have become just as bad as the patriots ever were

That is what happens when you have young fans jumping on the bandwagon and they haven't known anything prior to their winning days. There is always that 1 or 2 troller that trolls others' sites.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, chad72 said:

There is always that 1 or 2 troller that trolls others' sites.

A lot of my dislike for them comes from twitter and reddit

Fans of any team that wins for too long start to become unbearable. People might have thought that about us during the 2000s too.  The chiefs are having a run better than ours now 

11 minutes ago, BlackTiger said:

A lot of my dislike for them comes from twitter and reddit

Fans of any team that wins for too long start to become unbearable. People might have thought that about us during the 2000s too.  The chiefs are having a run better than ours now 

The Chiefs have an outstanding DC Spags that has changed things around. We had Ron Meeks that played the bend and break, so if Peyton ever turned the ball over, game over, we ain't getting the ball back enough times because playoff offenses made us bend AND break. We never developed our secondary the way the Chiefs have. They spend high picks and coach them up. Mahomes, though he is still young, has shown better pocket elusiveness and presence than Peyton when you compare their first 7 years in the league, as much as it hurts to say it. The longevity is going to be what Mahomes needs to strive for at this point while improving his pocket game.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, chad72 said:

The Chiefs have an outstanding DC Spags that has changed things around. We had Ron Meeks that played the bend and break, so if Peyton ever turned the ball over, game over, we ain't getting the ball back enough times because playoff offenses made us bend AND break. We never developed our secondary the way the Chiefs have. They spend high picks and coach them up. Mahomes, though he is still young, has shown better pocket elusiveness and presence than Peyton when you compare their first 7 years in the league, as much as it hurts to say it. The longevity is going to be what Mahomes needs to strive for at this point while improving his pocket game.

With Gus we aint getting the ball quicker and if we do get back quickly it is back with +7 pts like Texans and that 75 yards TD. 

4 hours ago, tweezy32 said:

Mahomes turned into Brady. A little cry baby that wines about everything that doesnt get a flag. Also for some reason the chiefs are always getting blessed with the refs. 

And then he defeats you much like Brady!!:scorebad:

1 hour ago, King Colt said:

And then he defeats you much like Brady!!:scorebad:

Fun fact,  the Colts are the ONLY team that Mahomes has never beaten in the regular season (0-2).  Although he did knock Andrew Luck out of the playoffs in 2018.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, tweezy32 said:

Mahomes turned into Brady. A little cry baby that wines about everything that doesnt get a flag. Also for some reason the chiefs are always getting blessed with the refs. 

The dwindling amount of 'naive' fans that don't or won't admit to seeing that will disagree. They'll put them both on All Time Great lists ignoring that the results are tainted. LoL

Nothing fans can do but except the script and make some money on the highly predictable outcome. haha

1 minute ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

The dwindling amount of 'naive' fans that don't or won't admit to seeing that will disagree. They'll put them both on All Time Great lists ignoring that the results are tainted. LoL

Nothing fans can do but except the script and make some money on the highly predictable outcome. haha

Difference between Mahomes and Brady though, Mahomes isn't a proven cheater. Mahomes has never broke any rules nor has Andy Reid, like Brady and BB have.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Difference between Mahomes and Brady though, Mahomes isn't a proven cheater. Mahomes has never broke any rules nor has Andy Reid, like Brady and BB have.

Or perhaps they haven't yet been caught.

17 hours ago, ArmchairQB said:

Fun fact,  the Colts are the ONLY team that Mahomes has never beaten in the regular season (0-2).  Although he did knock Andrew Luck out of the playoffs in 2018.

I'd gladly swap and take 0-2 in the regular season and 1-0 in the playoffs. Colts should be tired by now of regular season success not translating to post season success like the Peyton days, same boat the Ravens are in with Lamar and Bills are in with Josh Allen.

17 hours ago, ArmchairQB said:

I recall it was very cold that day.  Luck looked, and played, like he wanted to be anywhere else.  A dropped 3rd down pass by a TE on the Colts’ 1st possession set the mood.

On 1/28/2024 at 10:06 PM, chad72 said:

Could absolutely care less.

Chiefs were never able to beat the Patriots, so who cares.

Patriots are already tied with the Steelers, so who cares?

besides, Patriot fans respect the 49ers.

On 1/29/2024 at 12:14 PM, tweezy32 said:

ROFL.

Yeah, Manning NEVER whined at all about not getting flags.

he only threw his hands up in disgust at the refs every time he was annoyed.

19 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Fact:  Brady never cheated.  
Balls were within legal limits before the cold weather affected them (fact, and proven by MIT).

Spygate wasn’t cheating, either.  Literally the only thing the Patriots did wrong was having the camera in the wrong spot.

Funny how facts get in the way of jealousy.

7 minutes ago, NFLUp said:

Balls were within legal limits before the cold weather affected them (fact, and proven by MIT).

Spygate wasn’t cheating, either.  Literally the only thing the Patriots did wrong was having the camera in the wrong spot.

Oh please...not this again. Tired Ariana Grande GIF by NETFLIX

• Thanks 3

13 minutes ago, NFLUp said:

I'm not sure you understand the definition of fact. Pretty sure Brady was suspended for the infraction 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, NFLUp said:

Fact, Brady did cheat in that 1 game, too much evidence against him to say otherwise. The league would not of made a big stink about the situation if they didn't think so. He also got suspended for 4 games. He would not have been suspended had he was found of no wrong doing. 

Next you will say, well the Patriots played better when the balls were at regulation. Sure they did, pretty easy to do once you you get up by 10 points and have all the momentum at that point. At that point the Colts were playing desperate and making mistakes they normally did not make all season. So it ended up being blow out, I wasn't shocked at all.

"Jealousy", nah, not at all. We won a SB and beat you guys in doing so. We also won more Regular Season games than any team in the history of the NFL in 1 decade from 2000-2009. I am content, knowing that Peyton is a Top 5 QB of all-time at worse in the 100 year history of football without ever cheating. That can't even be debated. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, NFLUp said:

Yeah the NFL just handed out a four game suspension for a player who didn’t cheat…

Same goes for the fine and loss of draft pick for spygate.

I guess Pats fans are living by those alternate facts.

Call it want you want and try to excuse it away all you want the rest of the world knows the Pats are cheaters and rather you want to admit that or not their accomplishments will always be seen by many as tainted.  

• Like 1

On 1/29/2024 at 10:46 PM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Scripted games and help from the refs when needed doesn't elevate him or Reid over any other QBs and coaches. 

There are a number of other QBs that coulda had the same results if they were given the same script. haha

Laverne Cox Abc GIF by Emmys

But I'm not complaining because I and anyone else can bet and make some money off it. :cash:

3 hours ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Scripted games and help from the refs when needed doesn't elevate him or Reid over any other QBs and coaches. 

There are a number of other QBs that coulda had the same results if they were given the same script. haha

Laverne Cox Abc GIF by Emmys

But I'm not complaining because I and anyone else can bet and make some money off it. :cash:

You understand that what you just posted contradicts itself.    If games were scripted gambling on them wouldn't be allowed

15 hours ago, NFLUp said:

Patriots' fans were so insecure back in the day because they knew Peyton was as great as Brady was. Every time Peyton would accomplish something great, Pats fans cried like a bunch of whiners that they are and couldn't take it despite winning more SBs. We had Pats on here back in 2015 endorsing that Brock Osweiler start the playoffs for Denver because they knew deep-down he would choke. They didn't want Peyton starting because they knew what would happen - they weren't fooling me LOL, Pats fans knew he would become a multiple SB winner and get credit for it. Sad really. I called and predicted it, that Peyton would win the SB that year. I put $1000 on it I was so sure. He had a great defense which Brady always had and I knew he would be the only the QB that could beat the Patriots. Osweiler = Pats fans are comical Homer Simpson Laughing GIF by FOX TV