NFLfan

Raiders @ Colts  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game?

• Raiders
    • Colts
    • The game will end in a tie.

1 minute ago, Lancer1 said:

At least we got points, and took awhile doing it - time for the defense to produce a turnover, so we can get some separation from these guys.

they didn’t produce one last week and haven’t had one today so they are due…

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

Dolphins missing Mostert (starting RB) & Waddle (WR2)  today. I know because I have them both in fantasy. Regardless, Ravens are better. 

Yeah I had to sit Mostert for my championship. Ironically I also had Jacobs so I started White from LV. Here’s to us going up a bunch of scores at the end and White getting a garbage time score lol

2 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Colts are not in good shape if this stays a one score game.

lol. Wut? 

Here comes Chloe with the pessimism again. 

they are moving the ball on offense. We will have a chance or multiple chances to win this game regardless of what happens this drive and regardless of if it stays a one score game. 

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Law of averages says we will get a Turnover here. It has happened in a while. 

prayers up to the god of laws

Just now, Lancer1 said:

The Bears are taking it to the Falcons, and it was announced earlier that Eberflus is expected to return next season.

He cost them playoffs, lousy coach  Probably means keeping Fields too. Bears will be stupid again and trade pick unless take Marvin at 1?

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Law of averages says we will get a Turnover here. It has happened in a while. 

The turnover guys are not playing.

1 minute ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

lol. Wut? 

Here comes Chloe with the pessimism again. 

they are moving the ball on offense. We will have a chance or multiple chances to win this game regardless of what happens this drive and regardless of if it stays a one score game. 

prayers up to the god of laws

This defense is not good. Speed really screwed up.

Just now, JColts72 said:

He cost them playoffs, lousy coach  Probably means keeping Fields too. Bears will be stupid again and trade pick unless take Marvin at 1?

trading back from #1 in consecutive years and stacking a boat load of picks to fix a bad roster is not a bad strategy. They are winning some football games. Giving him another offseason to build the defense and give some help to the offense/add picks for the future is the right move, rather than blow it all up. We know what caliber of defense he can put on the field.