NFLfan

Colts at Panthers  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Colts
    • Panthers
    • Tie

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/05/2023 at 06:15 PM

2 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Frank has always had a good reputation throughout the league….   Even if the fan base hated his guts at the end. 

Frank seems like a genuinely great person. I know he’s a pastor, and if he ever gets tired of football, I’ll wager he’d be great at that. He seems very kind and considerate and inspiring. Unfortunately, you need waaaay more than high character to be a successful NFL coach

Just now, NewColtsFan said:

Frank has always had a good reputation throughout the league….   Even if the fan base hated his guts at the end. 

Oh, I agree his rep was outstanding...BEFORE he hit Indy, but I think we can both agree his stint in Indy should have

given Tepper great pause before hiring him for coaching his franchise QB.

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• The Colts have been in Indy for 40 years.   And we have a lot more banners in the rafters than most teams. 
    • My observations.....   SS is imo not a very good coach right now.  Perhaps he can learn but I am not liking what I am seeing.  For one, his play calling is very very vanilla.  Pretty much Frank Reich 2.0.  He was supposed to be an offensive guru.  Innovative.  New.  I don't see anything from him that says that at all.  He does not play to AR's strengths and instead seems to want to make him into a drop back QB.   It wasn't until the 4th Q that he started to play to his strengths and you could see AR's confidence rise like the morning sun.  His entire demeanor changed.  He actually got excited.  And for heavens sakes....ese Taylor much much more.  Get him some swing and screen passes.  USE THE GUY.  He is the best player on the team by far and yet is used half as much as he should be.   And let me say this.  The play right before the 2 minute warning.  The kickoff? To me SS not telling the returners to run the ball no matter what just to get rid of the 2 minute warning?  A coach should be fired for that.  That is SO BASIC of an instruction to tell your kickoff team that I am sure it is something that would happen in pee wee football.  The fact that SS failed to do that throws up so many red flags imo and is exactly something that Frank Reich would do.   I don't think he is very quick in his feet and his ability to adapt is poor.  And for a QB guru?  AR seems to be regressing.  Not progressing.   AR imo will be fine.  More than fine.  He has all the ability in the world and I really have to wonder why there are so many anti AR fans on this board.  He has played all of what?  7 games?   Who do you guys want instead as qb?   Wentz?  Rivers?  He is young.  Very talented.  Very high ceiling.  I will take my chances with him.  I really wonder though why he is not progressing with his accuracy.  Throwing a ball to a WR is something he has been doing since he was a kid.  It is almost like fielding a ground ball in baseball or shooting a free throw.  It should be a very basic thing to complete a 5 yard swing pass.  If I thought he was overwhelmed mentally or just did not have the talent to throw I would say that.  But he normally makes good reads and does not seem at all flustered by NFL defenses.  But his ball just sails.  Again, for an NFL Qb guru, SS is really failing AR in this regard.    Chicago is not a very good team and the Colts would not have probably won against many other teams but a win is a win so it is what it is. 
    • It has nothing to do with how storied they are.   Because its actually harder to get tickets to thier teams games, so they make even more on them than people in Indianapolis do.    Its simply because they dont sell thier team out to make a few bucks, because they care more about it than people in Indianapolis. They would rather go to the game.  
    • I hope you are correct. I don't feel that way though. I hope I am wrong but 6 interceptions in 3 games? On pace for 34.....
    • This entire sub-thread has been about the fans.    If the packers up and moved next week to Duluth, would those fans have the same level of loyalty as the Green Bay fans? No. 
  • Members

• ColtAndOrioles

ColtAndOrioles 15

• Goatface Killah

Goatface Killah 2,145

• Aaron86

Aaron86 441

• lester

lester 346

• HoosierHero

HoosierHero 199

• IinD