Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Winnable - or - Loseable?

sb41champs

Winnable - OR - Loseable?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Is Sunday's matchup vs the Carolina Panthers MORE "winnable" - OR - "loseable"?

• Winnable
    • Loseable

58 minutes ago, compuls1v3 said:

Loseable -  Feels like a trap game to me.   Reich gets his revenge on the Colts.

This is how I feel. Reich knows this team very well. How it's ran, and most of the players on the team. It's also in Carolina. They have the advantage IMO. 

This game will let us know a lot about where the season is heading. There were already indicators last week but at least New Orleans is a decent squad. We can't lose to inferior opponents (that's probably what every time says when they play the Colts).

Winnable. The Panthers have a good pass defense but bad rush defense so I'm hoping for a big day from Taylor and Moss. Our o-line injuries do concern me a bit there. I didn't watch the last Panthers game, but read that Young is playing better. Will be interesting to see how the Colts D fares against him. 

Our ace in the hole is Frank passing up field goals and going for it on fourth down. Bryce Young up the middle. Stuffed. 😆

A Frank Reich team is the easiest team to for every opponent to beat. He is why we only won four games last year, lost the most important match-ups and looked totally unprepared every week. Even in seasons where we were better than 500 or made the playoffs we won in spite his poor preparation, leadership and schemes. Luck, Rivers, Taylor, a strong Oline and an opportunistic defense carried him. He is the reason the Panthers lost their first 6 games and he'll be the reason they lose this Sunday.

25 minutes ago, WERC82 said:

A Frank Reich team is the easiest team to for every opponent to beat. He is why we only won four games last year, lost the most important match-ups and looked totally unprepared every week. Even in seasons where we were better than 500 or made the playoffs we won in spite his poor preparation, leadership and schemes. Luck, Rivers, Taylor, a strong Oline and an opportunistic defense carried him. He is the reason the Panthers lost their first 6 games and he'll be the reason they lose this Sunday.

Despite my unbridled pessimism - I would like for a Colts win to attributed to having the better team and coach, rather than laying it the feet of a nice, but mediocre, coach.