Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Week#4, Rams @ Colts, Sunday, October 1st, 1:00PM EDT

NFLfan

Rams @ Colts  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

2. 2. How many sacks will the Colts have?

3. 3. How many receiving yards will Puka Nacua have for the Rams?

• Less than 50
    • 50 to 100
    • More than 100
    • Who's Puka Nacua??

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/01/2023 at 05:10 PM

After a notable win at Baltimore last Sunday, your AFC South-leading Indianapolis Colts (2-1) return home to play the LA Rams (1-2) today.

Anthony Richardson is expected back at QB, but he will have two of his best offensive linemen out in this game. Ryan Kelly and Bernhard Raimann are out with concussions.  In addition, Nelson is questionable, as is DeForest Buckner who has not practiced this week with a back and groin injuries.

The Rams have not ruled anyone out but listed the following as Questionable:

Alaric Jackson, OL

Ben Skowronek, WR

Tyler Higbee, TE

John Johnson III, Safety

Detailed Injury Report for Colts and Rams

What are your thoughts on this game? Should the Colts have given Richardson another day to rest with the team facing Aaron Donald with two key Colts offensive linemen out? What has you excited or concerned about this game?

There is a good chance the Colts will be 3-1 after this game. Cheer your team on to win. Enjoy the game.  Good luck! :colts:

Note: This was supposed to post on 10/1/23. It posted early. Enjoy.

• Thanks 3

I went:

1. Colts

2. More than 4

3. 50 to 100, I will say around 70.

Colts win 24-19. I really hope we win this game because at that point, the media people who predicted we would win 2 or 3 games will look really bad. There were a lot of them including our Bob Kravitz who predicted we would win 3. A win gives us 3 already! Greg Doyle even questioned if we were going to try win games because we looked so bad on paper. There are 3 posters in here that have constantly bashed this team badly where they stand out and have made fun of them, and I haven't seen them all week, I wonder why?

By the way I predicted we would win 8 on this site, I had us going 8-8-1 = .500, so I wasn't one of the one's that thought we would suck. So if I want to talk trash I have a right too. We are even winning without Taylor which is hilarious. 

• Like 3

23 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I went:

1. Colts

2. More than 4

Colts win 24-19. I really hope we win this game because at that point, the media people who predicted we would win 2 or 3 games will look really bad. There were a lot of them including our Bob Kravitz who predicted we would win 3. A win gives us 3 already! Greg Doyle even questioned if we were going to try win games because we looked so bad on paper. There are 3 posters in here that have constantly bashed this team badly where they stand out and have made fun of them, and I haven't seen them all week, I wonder why?

By the way I predicted we would win 8 on this site, I had us going 8-8-1 = .500, so I wasn't one of the one's that thought we would suck. So if I want to talk trash I have a right too. We are even winning without Taylor which is hilarious. 

I meant to vote 3 to 4, oh well happy homer simpson GIF.I voted more than 4. 

I’m looking forward to a pretty competitive game. I’m curious to see how Shane is going to use the tight ends to assist in pass blocking situations. Rookie LT vs AD definitely has me a bit nervous. 

I’m definitely one of the people who was overly optimistic going into this season. But at the end of the day, I just want to see Richardson finish a full football game injury free…

• Like 4

I wrote a bonus question but those who responded to the first three questions were not able to respond to the bonus question. So, I removed it.

This was the question:

Considering the injuries to the OL, having rookie and veteran QBs, the Colts leading the division, and other factors, who would you have preferred to start this game at QB?

A) Richardson

B) Minshew

C) Someone else...It is a long season. We need to protect our top two QBs 

12 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I wrote a bonus question but those who responded to the first three questions were not able to respond to the bonus question. So, I removed it.

This was the question:

Considering the injuries to the OL, having rookie and veteran QBs, the Colts leading the division, and other factors, who would you have preferred to start this game at QB?

A) Richardson

B) Minshew

yer nutz man. AR is our starter

On 9/30/2023 at 8:29 PM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I went:

1. Colts

2. More than 4

Nacua gets 15+ targets every week so more than 100 yards... easy.

But Colts win and gets huge sacks

20 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

This was the question:

A) Richardson

B) Minshew

If you ever have to seriously consider not starting your starter if healthy and available you don’t have a starter.

Yes I know people are banged up but Richardson is the starter and starters play in the NFL regardless of injuries around them.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

If you ever have to seriously consider not starting your starter if healthy and available you don’t have a starter.

Yes I know people are banged up but Richardson is the starter and starters play in the NFL regardless of injuries around them.

I'm just wondering what the fan base is thinking. At the beginning of the year, some here said that the team should start Minshew and let this be a redshirt year for Richardson.

2 minutes ago, smittywerb said:

I like this.  Hopefully this means him and Pittman have been getting some chemistry going.  Let’s see some deep balls today

Missed last week, here today.  #ForTheShoe

Be sure to vote. You and others have 6 minutes.