Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Season Opener: Jaguars @ Colts, Sunday, September 10, 2023, 1:00 PM ET

NFLfan

Who scores the first TD for the Colts?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who scores the first TD for the Colts?

• Pierce
    • Pittman
    • Another WR, not Pierce or Pittman
    • A TE
    • Deon Jackson
    • Another RB/FB, not Jackson
    • Anthony Richardson
    • Another player on offense not already mentioned
    • Colts defense
    • Colts will not score a TD today
    • Special teams (return for a TD or other TD on special teams

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/10/2023 at 05:05 PM

1 minute ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

I thought we would be done with turnovers at bad times and bad coaching decisions. Hopefully it gets better.

rookie HC and rookie QB.  You set yourself up for disappointment lol.  Now if it’s the middle of the season, ok.  But first game for both of them, just enjoy the show. Lol

• Like 3

1 minute ago, AKB said:

people act like our defense was trash last year.

no.

we led in turnover differential (the bad way) lol

defense was gassed by halftime each game

yup, our offense just played a little better and we might’ve been a playoff team.  Our defense last year was pretty good and that’s why I was happy when we decided to keep Gus.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, w87r said:

They could of got first down still, if they want to run some clock let em at that point.

We are pinned deep, might come out but think it was fine to let clock run.

just saying, a lot of coaches call a timeout there, momentum and time. 

we lost 40 seconds out of 120, thats a 33% decrease in time available post stop 

1 minute ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Twice. First kick the field  goal take points. Second one pin them deep. Team is playing hard and looks better then expected. I think a rookie coach making rookie mistakes has hurt them.

Team looks good.  Especially the defense.  Despite the coaching mistakes we still have a good chance to pull it out.  Let’s hope so.

• Like 5

14-7 at half. Had we not fumbled, it could be 14-10 or 14-14. Could BEs don't get it in this league. We are in it. AR is 11 for 15 for 100 Yards so far and Pittman and Pierce are no shows. AR on the ground looks good. I figured our D would show up with Leonard back. To me Lawrence doesn't look great, he has made a couple of great throws but outside of that nothing great. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Colts bottom 3 team Jags sexy pick for AFC championship. And we are locked in with them

Most games in NFL are close. The teams that persevere more for Ws at the end are rated higher for a reason. We beat Chiefs last year for crying out loud.

I like what I'm seeing so far. AR looks comfortable, had some high throws, but put some on the money.

D is playing decent. 

I think Trevor is gonna make a lot of teams secondaries look bad this year. Gotta get more pressure in the second half.

1 minute ago, Solid84 said:

It really wouldn't. As bad as that fumble was, the problem is the Oline not opening up lanes.

The difference won’t be huge but it will be slightly different. 3.5 yards per carry versus 2.5 yards, possibly. It does add up though 

• Like 1