Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Training Camp day 7 8/5

• w87r changed the title to Training Camp day 7 8/4
  • w87r changed the title to Training Camp day 7 8/5

Still debating if I want to go tonight or what.

BIL has 3 extra tickets but my son's aren't too interested in going tonight.

One has to work this morning and don't get off till right before TC starts.

The other is lazy and don't want to go stand in the heat. TBF, he is all mad about the Taylor situation, so there is that.

I may make the trip(10 miles, lol), we shall see.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, w87r said:

Still debating if I want to go tonight or what.

BIL has 3 extra tickets but my son's aren't too interested in going tonight.

One has to work this morning and don't get off till right before TC starts.

The other is lazy and don't want to go stand in the heat. TBF, he is all mad about the Taylor situation, so there is that.

I may make the trip(10 miles, lol), we shall see.

Only 10 miles.  Gotta go.  I’m jealous.  Bills camp is 10 miles from me.  No thanks.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, richard pallo said:

Only 10 miles.  Gotta go.  I’m jealous.  Bills camp is 10 miles from me.  No thanks.

10 miles on the door, by Google maps.

Yeah, I had my daughter talked into going with me(she just made volleyball team after long first week back at school and tryouts). Now it's down from 6500 to 750 fans allowed?

I'll be at the crib. Not going to go sit out in the potential bad weather for 2 1/2 hours to maybe still not even get in.

I will check out one of the other sessions.

It's unfortunate, this is the 2nd time a sold out 6500 fans, had to drop to 750. Sucks.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, w87r said:

Yeah, I had my daughter talked into going with me(she just made volleyball team after long first week back at school and tryouts). Now it's down from 6500 to 750 fans allowed?

I'll be at the crib. Not going to go sit out in the potential bad weather for 2 1/2 hours to maybe still not even get in.

It's unfortunate, this is the 2nd time a sold out 6500 fans, had to drop to 750. Sucks.

That’s a shame.  That changes everything.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, w87r said:

Typical Indiana weather…

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, w87r said:

I got lucky last week weather was supposed to be bad it said all week, but ended up being a great day 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

I got lucky last week weather was supposed to be bad it said all week, but ended up being a great day 

My BIL lives literally 2-3 minutes from there, he is going to drive by a few times to see how the lot is looking, and let me know.

@csmoparyou still going to try and make the trip?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, w87r said:

My BIL lives literally 2-3 minutes from there, he is going to drive by a few times to see how the lot is looking, and let me know.

@csmoparyou still going to try and make the trip?

Yeah, just got the text that they’ve moved indoors. So they’re limiting to 750. We’re gonna try it and if not, go see a movie

1 hour ago, w87r said:

Yeah but for free tickets, I’m not gonna complain. It’s why I signed up for 5 different days, made it to 2/5 so far. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, w87r said:

Man these late night TC practices are like 4pm games.

All antsy for some info.

Think Richardson stays with the 1's today?

If he does, it becomes a real story IMO. Probably will split reps unless it's a shorter practice when they might give all reps to one QB.

• Like 4

Just now, w87r said:

All antsy for some info.

I think Minshew gets to play with the 1’s today. Steichen said AR got two days in a row because he missed time due to the nose thing. I’d be (pleasantly) surprised if AR got a lot of time with the 1’s today. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, csmopar said:

Yeah, just got the text that they’ve moved indoors. So they’re limiting to 750. We’re gonna try it and if not, go see a movie

Yeah but for free tickets, I’m not gonna complain. It’s why I signed up for 5 different days, made it to 2/5 so far. 

Been watching radar, it's looking bleak.

At least for the wait to get bracelets. Gonna need to stand in rain for a while.

9 minutes ago, w87r said:

Been watching radar, it's looking bleak.

At least for the wait to get bracelets. Gonna need to stand in rain for a while.

We’re gonna do a drive by glance and see if the line is long. Last weekend we were one of the last dozen or so to get in . And we were in line at 330

• Like 1

1 hour ago, w87r said:

All antsy for some info.

Yeah if he’s still taking most of the reps with the 1s then something definitely is going on in terms of the plan for the rest of the month. Very anxious to see what happens!

• Like 1