Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

How Many Games Do You Plan to Attend?

sb41champs

zero. 

But I hope to get access to games online to watch from my country this time, hopefully. 

I'd say one thing, it's very important to give all the support to the rookie QB and make him feel at home (less booing even when it seems to be not working), and it's in the hands of the fans. That could do wonders to him. 

• Like 1

I think I might go to Germany for the game. That is likely it this year.

I'm strange, maybe even a bit bougie - if I'm not able to attend the game in a suite; then I really, really prefer the game on TV. I just can't tell what's going on otherwise.

On 5/12/2023 at 2:36 PM, cjrulli said:

From out of state, so 1 @ LOS is always a tradition. Usually go for the Jags game. Never been to a season opener though, pretty excited. 

The other may be a trip to watch them play Cincy. 

Out of state here as well, and for the past 2 years it's been a new tradition.  I was also thinking of the Cincy game.  I really like Joe Burrow and think it would be fun to see him play.

• Like 2

Looking at travelling to Indianapolis for 2 games this year. Oct 21 vs Browns and Oct 29 vs Saints (getting married in Indianapolis the night before). I will also be heading to Germany for the Colts vs Pats games in November which perfectly lined up with the Maple Leafs playing two hockey games in Sweden the following weekend.

Typically go to 1 game a year.  Waiting to see which game our corporate partner offers me tickets for.  Last year, sadly it was the Texans.  I did say that I want to go earlier this year and hopefully attend an open roof/window game.  Not too many places I'd rather be than LOS!!

On 5/16/2023 at 8:49 PM, coltsleafs said:

Looking at travelling to Indianapolis for 2 games this year. Oct 21 vs Browns and Oct 29 vs Saints (getting married in Indianapolis the night before). I will also be heading to Germany for the Colts vs Pats games in November which perfectly lined up with the Maple Leafs playing two hockey games in Sweden the following weekend.

You know how to get tickets for the game in Germany? 

On 5/12/2023 at 11:36 PM, cjrulli said:

From out of state, so 1 @ LOS is always a tradition. Usually go for the Jags game. Never been to a season opener though, pretty excited. 

The other may be a trip to watch them play Cincy. 

On 5/15/2023 at 4:27 AM, compuls1v3 said:

Out of state here as well, and for the past 2 years it's been a new tradition.  I was also thinking of the Cincy game.  I really like Joe Burrow and think it would be fun to see him play.

My friend lives in Cincinnati and we have been going to a Colts game in LOS the last few years together.  This year we decided to go to the Cincinnati game since he's only 20 mins away.  I know he got tickets...just not sure where yet.

Soooo...my answer is 0 home games, at the moment.

• Like 2

On 5/16/2023 at 2:49 PM, coltsleafs said:

WOW!!  

What a schedule of events!!

Best wishes on your wedding!!

• Like 1

One.  Coming up from Florida to meet with my buddies.  A Ravens, Bears, and Browns fan each.  

Going to the Browns game.  I love to point at my buddy in his Ravens jersey and tell the Browns fans he stole their SBs.