Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Gavin Mock Draft 2023 -- Make your Picks here

Just now, NFLfan said:

My sister lives in northern GA and is a huge fan of your hometown. We vacationed there once.

Nice, we are the Hostess city. Tourism is pretty much our bread and butter down here. That and the ports, which are growing like mad. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, El Potro said:

Nice, we are the Hostess city. Tourism is pretty much our bread and butter down here. That and the ports, which are growing like mad. 

We went to a nice restaurant along the water before we left. I think the name started with a V. There was a concert in the park and former NY Yankees Centerfielder Bernie Williams performed.

Anyway, you stole Nolan Smith.

1 minute ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Skoronski or Paris Johnson? 

In recent new post of top draft prospects shared by @stitches, I think Skoronski is considered Guard.

Bears may need OT / EDGE. 

Raiders @CR91 yet to come in, so empty for now 

He is supposed to be the top OL. I picked him. Should I change it?

Just now, John Hammonds said:

did pick 7 get lost in the waiting list?

if @CR91doesn't come up at the end of the day, we will make a consensus pick.

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

He is supposed to be the top OL. I picked him. Should I change it?

Let's go with consensus selection, I just didn't update the recent comments 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Titans will end up in the Cellar, sorry Paul you are wrong and a hater. If you read this, I will bet you a steak dinner the Colts end up with a better record than the Titans! AR is better than Bo Callahan and Taylor is far better than any weapon the Titans have. Paul is just jealous because since the AFC South was created, we have been to 4 AFC Title Games = 2003, 2006, 2009, 2014/2 SB's = 2006, 2009/Won a SB = 2006. By the way C.J. Stroud is talking smack as well, he better remember that the Colts were dominating his team and him in the 1st meeting when AR was healthy. We were up 14-0 at Houston before AR went out. The Texans were a sweet story last year, barely beating us with a backup QB to win the division but guess what, they did their usual losing early in the playoffs. They have 0 AFC Title Game appearances in their 22 seasons of existence, YES, A BIG FAT 0.    When it comes to Jacksonville I can only laugh. It seems like they have picked in the top 5 for the last 20 seasons and have nothing to show for it except 1 AFC Title Game appearance.    Going by history, Colts still are the best team in the AFC South since its invention. Facts hurt! The others have some catching up to do and we haven't been dominant since 2014. We have spotted these other teams 10 seasons, and they still haven't made a SB or win 1.   Since the AFC South was created (2002), Division Championships: Colts 9 Texans 7 Titans 4 Jags 2  
    • Sometimes opinions really are like …..   Not only does everyone have them, but some stink more than others.       
    • Reds are only 2 games behind the Cubs. The whole division is bunched up, beating each other. 
    • Paul Kuharsky, who covers the Titans and has become a homer for them, was on the radio today saying he expects the Colts to be bad and possibly a top 5 drafting team. I think he just hates Richardson and thinks the roster is average at best. Funny that he thinks higher of the Titans roster as he has them doing better next year. Shows how much Titans fans and even media are delusional with their own team and outwardly as well with the Colts. 
  • Members

• ChuggaBeer

ChuggaBeer 1,795

• 2006Coltsbestever

2006Coltsbestever 41,863

• Smonroe

Smonroe 6,290

• DoubleE Colt

DoubleE Colt 341

• Catloaf

Catloaf 408

• NFLfan