Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chicago trade with Carolina

Patrick Miller

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, CR91 said:

I feel like crying. There goes Young and Stroud and probably Richardson too which means we're gonna be stuck with Levis. 

i called it   this is why people call  chris ballard bargain bin ballard he will never trade up .     i called that ballard will draft levis or richardson .    i really like both though

2 minutes ago, Patrick Miller said:

Maybe the Texans will sign Jimmy g and skip drafting a qb this year.

Hopefully they sign Jimmy and draft Richardson to sit behind him and we can land whichever of Stroud/Young that Frank doesn't pick. Fingers crossed?

5 minutes ago, Gigc said:

Well, there goes the top two QBs.

now if everything holds we get to choose between Richardson and Levis...

Someone will jump the colts and pick AR15 at #3 I'm predicting. Even if the colts have the choice I predict the colts.select Levis over AR15.....Levis has always seemed to me a a colt type selection.. It remains to be seen of course if that's a good thing or not, as will the other QBs.

Just now, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Someone will jump the colts and pick AR15 at #3 I'm predicting. Even if the colts have the choice I predict the colts.select Levis over AR15.....Levis has always seemed to me a a colt type selection.. It remains to be seen of course if that's a good thing or not, as will the other QBs.

I think the Colts will start working with the Cardinals on trading up. Comp shouldn't be terrible, but it just went up with the BEARS trading out. 

We’ve essentially got front row seats for Anderson. Panthers go Stroud, Texans go Young. Cards probably trade back so someone else will get Levis at 3. 

I’d rather get Anderson now and just take Hooker or Bennett. If we suck you know what then I guess it is what it is and we pray to God we have a chance at Williams?

2 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Ballard said he was going to stay at 4. He always tells the truth. Not extremely surprised. I hope we get Richardson or Anderson at this point.

I don't think Ballard ever said he was going to stay at 4. What I remember him saying is that he didn't think you always had to trade up to 1 to get your QB.

To me, that actually signaled a possible trade up to 3, but we'll see.

Panthers know this is a golden opportunity. Tom Brady is now gone. That division is wide open and now is the time for them to be aggressive. I’m a little surprised with the Bears falling back so far. I guess they don’t think Anderson is worth taking. 

5 minutes ago, colts89 said:

What a dumb move by the Panthers. The Rams at least had a good base before selling out their future for their SB run. You're about to give your Franchise QB an offense with absolutely no weapons for years to come lol.

There’s no one in the draft worth that much compensation.

1 minute ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Ballard said he was going to stay at 4. He always tells the truth. Not extremely surprised. I hope we get Richardson or Anderson at this point.

I think colts are going QB and that will be Levis. 

I think Young & AR15 have the most star power so that means a colt landing is improbable... While Levis has the least star power of the four QBs so that increases his chance of being a colt.

That's just the way it is. 

2 minutes ago, colts89 said:

If I was Ballard, I'd trade up to #3. Hysterical that his stubborn * loses his job by picking Will Levis lmao.

I am kind of glad it happened this way.  I think this movexis owner driven not Reich  driven. The owner wants his guy and I think he made the move.  

1 minute ago, RollerColt said:

Panthers know this is a golden opportunity. Tom Brady is now gone. That division is wide open and now is the time for them to be aggressive. I’m a little surprised with the Bears falling back so far. I guess they don’t think Anderson is worth taking. 

They better trade for Hopkins with their second or something. That offense is devoid of weapons and that's just horrible for a rookie QB. And it's not like they don't have other holes that they won't be able to fill now.

Just now, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

I think colts are going QB and that will be Levis. 

I think Young & AR15 have the most star power so that means a colt landing is improbable... While Levis has the least star power of the four QBs so that increases his chance of being a colt.

That's just the way it is. 

Yeah, Levis is the safe pick. I'm whelmed, both in the way of getting Richardson/Levis, and that we don't have to give up draft picks luckily lol. I agree though, the most likely pick is Levis at this point. 

Yeah, I know this will probably be moved to the Carolina trades for first pick topic,

but dangit. Booo. I was hoping that we'd move up. that Ballard would take the big swing

oh well, he's the pro and I'm just a fan. Hope one of the four can be the real deal for us...

1 minute ago, Moosejawcolt said:

I am kind of glad it happened this way.  I think this movexis owner driven not Reich  driven. The owner wants his guy and I think he made the move.  

I agree that the owner motivated this 1000% Reich probably just agrees with anything the owner says.

Just now, colts89 said:

They better trade for Hopkins with their second or something. That offense is devoid of weapons and that's just horrible for a rookie QB. And it's not like they don't have other holes that they won't be able to fill now.

I imagine they’ll get someone in free agency. Probably the kid from New England. 

2 minutes ago, Blueblood23 said:

There’s no one in the draft worth that much compensation.

I agree. I think  u may c Zona move down. Now that Carter crapped the bed, I am not sure if there is that player in the top five that has teams salivating.  U may c Raiders moving up to take Levis. 

7 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

We’ve essentially got front row seats for Anderson. Panthers go Stroud, Texans go Young. Cards probably trade back so someone else will get Levis at 3. 

I’d rather get Anderson now and just take Hooker or Bennett. If we suck you know what then I guess it is what it is and we pray to God we have a chance at Williams?

For the same reasons we won't get Young or AR15(star power) we won't get Caleb Williams or Maye in '24.

Archived