Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Week 15 Around-the-NFL Game Discussions Thread

NFLfan

1 minute ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Lol Texans fumbled and chiefs got the ball. Can’t make this stuff up. 

Yeah. Puts them farther behind us. 

Chiefs are one of the worst situational football teams with the highest seeding thanks to Mahomes and the offense.

Got lucky there

• Like 1

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

And chiefs score on first play after the fumble. Sometimes you have to wonder about the nfl and if things aren’t fixed with teams. Then look at what happened with Texans against cowboys.

Unless David Mills has money on the game to fumble it, I don’t see it. 2 turnovers plus missed PAT and FG for Chiefs is what kept Texans in the game. It’s been the story of the year if you follow the Chiefs. They are bottom 5 in turnover differential and win only because Mahomes bails them out. Almost like watching Peyton Manning put the Colts on his back over and over again.

• Like 2

It would not of been good if broncos were close to that 1st luck with a Texans win. The Seahawks may have just taken a QB if they had the first pick. So glad Texans protected that pick. On the other hand though if Chicago ended up with the first pick colts might of had a chance at the number one pick with a trade up.

DEC football is so fun. The game just gets more amped.

I love watching the lions. I might just adopt them as my second team. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

It would not of been good if broncos were close to that 1st luck with a Texans win. The Seahawks may have just taken a QB if they had the first pick. So glad Texans protected that pick. On the other hand though if Chicago ended up with the first pick colts might of had a chance at the number one pick with a trade up.

DEC football is so fun. The game just gets more amped.

I love watching the lions. I might just adopt them as my second team. 

If they make the playoffs, not sure id want to play them as a 1 or 2 seed

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, teganslaw said:

Am I the only one who is tired of seeing the Chiefs win their division every year? 

I hope Jacksonville makes it to the playoffs.  Would like to see the Lions there, also. The seems like more of a longshot, though, depending on what the other teams do. 

Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, Peyton Manning, Mahomes is in that stratosphere of winning the division several years in a row. Normally the QB is responsible for 2 or 3 close wins in a season making the difference between a wild card and winning the division outright.

Too bad your dislike of Andy Reid doesn’t allow you to see that.

5 minutes ago, teganslaw said:

Am I the only one who is tired of seeing the Chiefs win their division every year? 

I hope Jacksonville makes it to the playoffs.  Would like to see the Lions there, also. The seems like more of a longshot, though, depending on what the other teams do. 

Goff looks pretty good I have to say.

29 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, Peyton Manning, Mahomes is in that stratosphere of winning the division several years in a row. Normally the QB is responsible for 2 or 3 close wins in a season making the difference between a wild card and winning the division outright.

Too bad your dislike of Andy Reid doesn’t allow you to see that.

I see that, but I compare the Chiefs wins to the Patriots and Brady always winning the AFC East. I like to see new teams in there once in a while.  After a time it stops becoming interesting, and I tend to favor the underdog. 

5 hours ago, teganslaw said:

Analysts were saying don't start Dolphins players in your fantasy lineup this week. I guess they don't know much since the Dolphins played well.

Mmmhmmm.. I had Tua, waddle, and mostert on the bench because of that... I missed the playoffs today :facepalm:

Jags really about to win this division..

12 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Cincy up 27-17.

Bills vs Bengals is what I’ve for AFCCG. Ironically, if Bengals keep winning, it favors the Chiefs if they keep winning too because Bengals play at Bills on MNF in a week. We could end up seeing 

1. Chiefs

2. Bengals

3. Bills

Last year, the team that didn’t have to play 2 of those 3 went to the SB (Bengals)

1 hour ago, teganslaw said:

I see that, but I compare the Chiefs wins to the Patriots and Brady always winning the AFC East. I like to see new teams in there once in a while.  After a time it stops becoming interesting, and I tend to favor the underdog. 

The others are going to have to earn it eventually. 

8 minutes ago, Gramz said:

Really tired of the Brady lovefest with these commentators.

Quit Calling Burrow the next Brady.  Burrow doesn't need that label.  He needs respect.

Burrow plays like the next Brady. Composed, clock control, you’re never out of the game with him, doesn’t easily turn the ball over and keeps the opposing QB off the field.