Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Week 15 Around-the-NFL Game Discussions Thread

NFLfan

The football week started with the San Francisco 49ers beating the Seattle Seahawks, 21-13. The 49ers look great even with their 3rd-string QB starting behind center. He is Purdy haha

NFL games are scheduled for today, tomorrow and Monday.  Besides the Colts game, which games are you watching? What are you seeing?

For the Colts @ Vikings game, post your comments in the game thread at

Enjoy your weekend!

(I'm not sure who posted that picture of the woman with the ❤️. It was not me.)

3 hours ago, EastStreet said:

Go 

Browns

Bears (unless we want to trade with them lol)

Saints

Jaqs

Texans

Raiders

and Rams....

Not sure if we should cheer for Denver or Cards lol. 

I am torn on the denver game. On one hand we would go around cardinals. Then on the other hand we would be close to going around Denver.  Maybe a brincos win with a saints and rams win  Then we move up two spots and hope denver and cards win another 

Analysts were saying don't start Dolphins players in your fantasy lineup this week. I guess they don't know much since the Dolphins played well. 

It was good to see Nyheim Hines scoring a touchdown for Buffalo. He didn't play much, but I'm glad he got his moment and helped the offense. 

3 and out for the Jets. They actually lose yards.  Now the Lions get the punt return for a TD. It was returned only about 45 yards because the Jets were punting from the back of their own end zone. That's why I like going for it on 4th down and goal when my team is on the 1 or 2 yard line .

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now