Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 12: Steelers @ Colts, MNF, Nov. 28, 2022, 8:15PM ET

NFLfan

2 minutes ago, BlackTiger said:

Still here and feeling the same as i did before about him

We are not going to go 0-17 with him, i dont want him back though 

What if his arm issues are related to his injury? If he could have surgery/heal in the off-season, wouldn’t it be better to focus on the online. There are better QB’s in 2024.

Just now, John Hammonds said:

Colts have scored 2 touchdowns since I took off my jersey.  I wonder what would happen if I actually burned it?

Actually, I took the trash out and missed the entire Flowers 89 yard return and TD and before I knew, it was 16-10.

Don't worry, we all contribute.

3 minutes ago, chickenMan said:

True, but Wentz could at least throw the ball more than ten yards downfield. Ryan’s arm is more washed than Rivers’ was

Rivers got us to 11-5 and a playoff berth with rookies Pittman & JT,  Wentz had an improved Pittman and Taylor as an MVP candidate and choked his tail off down the stretch, finishing 1 game over .500 and out of the playoffs despite 2 consecutive "win & in" games to end the season, both against interim Head Coaches who beat us.

1 minute ago, rockywoj said:

As an aside, I really dislike these Colts helmets. Uuuuggly. 

Go Colts!

Kind of a throwback to some alternate helmets from the Manning days if I’m not mistaken...for the alternate helmets, why not just do an all blue helmet with a white horseshoe?

Just now, BlueShoe said:

Matt Ryan is actually starting to look comfortable. Stepping up in the pocket. Looking downfield. These last couple of drives, he has shown glimpses of his younger years. 

I literally was going to type the same thing. You can tell when he loses his happy feet that he's actually looking downfield.

• Like 1

Just now, skerfalcon8710 said:

lol yes, lurking and waiting 

I understand. We Colts fans were Broncos fans only because of Peyton, happens when you are a fan of a guy than the team. But Broncos fans weren't as attached to him, just like Colts fans aren't attached to Matt Ryan to give him a free pass easily because he hasn't won them as much, yet.

Just now, IndySouthsider said:

What if his arm issues are related to his injury? If he could have surgery/heal in the off-season, wouldn’t it be better to focus on the online. There are better QB’s in 2024.

I like Hooker in this draft, I wouldnt wait.  That wouldnt take a top pick either 

Just now, Lancer1 said:

Rivers got us to 11-5 and a playoff berth with rookies Pittman & JT,  Wentz had an improved Pittman and Taylor as an MVP candidate and choked his tail off down the stretch, finishing 1 game over .500 and out of the playoffs despite 2 consecutive "win & in" games to end the season, both against interim Head Coaches who beat us.

I never compared Rivers to Wentz. Rivers was the best QB we’ve had since Luck. Rivers did excellent for us, but the fact is that he had lost a lot of arm strength at that point in his career

• Like 1