Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Regular Season vol 3: What we are hearing__on Twitter, Reddit, Podcasts, from fans, on sports radio, etc.

w87r

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

If I was him I would just stay over at headqtrs = 56th street. They plenty of nice couches, nice restaurants around there + everyone delivers food there. He has his film study and amenties right there. They also have a workout room and hot tubs there happy homer simpson GIF

With the way coaches have to work, and the time they put in, this makes a lot of sense.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Media today is getting so annoying. Why are they do fascinated with what the eagles thought of Reich. They are acting like Reich was a good or something.

Pascal chiming in is only because he wants to back Sirianni. Anyways, Sirianni and his team needs to move on to better things, not keep talking about this. Yeah, I thought it was an "understandable" sentiment but they have to let it go sooner than later.

17 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

You guys have to read the comments under this. They are hillarious.

This is seriously "who are you???" stuff. Lol :) 

1 hour ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Look at how bad Pittman beats the defender here. What a great route. But our oline and Ryan are so poor can’t get it to him. Imagine if this oline and QB were good.

The defenders also know that Ryan can’t throw that ball. So why cover deep when Ryan is moving to his right when they know he will have to check it down.

DBs wouldn’t have been beat so badly with a decent QB with arm strength. (That’s not Sam either).

This offense needs a decent QB and to fix our RG spot badly. 

• 2 weeks later...

Titans Fire GM Jon Robinson mid season! What is missing from this story?

Tennessee parting ways with Robinson represents a shocking move by the AFC South leaders. In just under seven years with Robinson in charge, the Titans compiled a 66-43 record with the GM, including zero losing seasons, and are currently coasting to a third straight division title. The Titans generated the ninth-highest winning percentage (.606) in the NFL since 2016, when Robinson took over a club that finished last in the AFC South the previous two campaigns.

Robinson signed a contract extension in February. Nearly 10 months later, he's gone.-per NFL.com

If this record is not good enough to keep a job then the Colts have more personnel moves to make immediately.

7 minutes ago, philba101 said:

Titans Fire GM Jon Robinson mid season! What is missing from this story?

Tennessee parting ways with Robinson represents a shocking move by the AFC South leaders. In just under seven years with Robinson in charge, the Titans compiled a 66-43 record with the GM, including zero losing seasons, and are currently coasting to a third straight division title. The Titans generated the ninth-highest winning percentage (.606) in the NFL since 2016, when Robinson took over a club that finished last in the AFC South the previous two campaigns.

Robinson signed a contract extension in February. Nearly 10 months later, he's gone.-per NFL.com

If this record is not good enough to keep a job then the Colts have more personnel moves to make immediately.

I’m guessing there were disagreements between him and Vrabel and the owner sided with Vrabel. 

9 hours ago, BlackTiger said:

I dont see it posted anywhere but Holder wrote a fairly long story about Luck. Check out the Colts reddit page

Holder didn’t write that story. Don’t give that fraud any credit. Lol

Seth Wickersham wrote that.

1 hour ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Some strange  stuff on the one percent better recent podcast about JT. Seems he is trying to avoid the media and accept responsibility for his mistakes. 

Yeah I listened to that, and I really didn't agree with their take. JT is just giving the cliche no answers (That alot of players in the NFL do) to the media and they aren't happy that he is not giving real answers. From the sound of it he doesn't like talking to the media, but instead of the Marshawn Lynch "I'm just here to not get fined" he just gives non answers.

11 minutes ago, Zoltan said:

Yeah I listened to that, and I really didn't agree with their take. JT is just giving the cliche no answers (That alot of players in the NFL do) to the media and they aren't happy that he is not giving real answers. From the sound of it he doesn't like talking to the media, but instead of the Marshawn Lynch "I'm just here to not get fined" he just gives non answers.

But if you compare it Pittmans comments I can see why they think that. Might just be two different personalities.

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

But if you compare it Pittmans comments I can see why they think that. Might just be two different personalities.

Yup, I just think it's a personality thing where one works with the media and the other doesn't

Just now, Zoltan said:

Yup, I just think it's a personality thing where one works with the media and the other doesn't

JT will talk to people and the media obviously, but I don’t think he’s gonna entertain and respond to stupid questions.

”Why are you fumbling more?”

”Idk. Why are you ugly? Stuff just happens.”

That’s the answer I’d give, anyway. 

8 hours ago, Indyfan4life said:

JT will talk to people and the media obviously, but I don’t think he’s gonna entertain and respond to stupid questions.

”Why are you fumbling more?”

”Idk. Why are you ugly? Stuff just happens.”

That’s the answer I’d give, anyway. 

When Pittman is asked the same questions he takes responsibility.  I don’t think it’s a dumb question at all. Taylor was asked about the failed blitz pickups. 

21 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

When Pittman is asked the same questions he takes responsibility.  I don’t think it’s a dumb question at all. Taylor was asked about the failed blitz pickups. 

Taylor isn't obligated to answer anything he doesn't want or need to answer. Doesn't bother me in the least, and it shouldn't bother anyone else. There's no definitive answer to that question, because the entire line isn't playing up to snuff. If Ryan isn't calling audibles or Kelly making calls, Taylor is simply going to run the play designed. If that calls for a blitz pickup or not, he's going to do it.

4 minutes ago, John Waylon said:

I never heard anything about it so I’m assuming no, but we didn’t put a claim in on Mayfield did we? My buddy swore up and down to me that we would but I said we wouldn’t. 

Only team to put claim in was Rams.

Pittman  and his wife are expecting a baby boy next spring early summer.

11 hours ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Just no. No more retreads 

Agreed, Frazier hits the mold of Pagano and Dungy. I would not be a fan just for the fact defensive head coaches don’t mix well with rookie QBs unless they have amazing OCs. I still would prefer a head coach under 60. 

Archived