Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 5 View Party - General NFL, plus CFB

EastStreet

Best matchups this week, or interesting in some way... 

Sorry if I don't pick your favs lol. 

Wednesday

CFB

SMU at UCF (-3)                           / 7:00 pm ESPN2

Thursday

NFL

Colts at Broncos (-3) / 8:15pm Prime

Friday

CFB

Houston at Memphis (-3.0)            / 7:30pm ESPN2

UNLV at San Jose St (-7)                / 10:30pm CBS

Saturday

CFB

#4 Michigan (-22) at IU              / Noon Fox - Indiana team... 

#8 Tennessee (-3) at #25 LSU     / Noon ESPN - best matchup vs T25 vs T25

#17 TCU (-7) at #19 Kansas        / Noon FS1 - wut... KS in T25? wow... 

Texas (-7) at Oklahoma                  /Noon ABC - wut... both unranked lol

Purdue at Maryland (-3)             /Noon BTN - PU tied for B10W

Auburn at #2 UGA (-30)                /3:30pm CBS - 30pts... need to bet that lol...

#11 Utah (-4.5) at #18 UCLA      /3:30pm Fox - 2nd matchup vs T25 vs T25

WSU at #6 USC (-13)                     /7:30pm Fox - is USC for real? Good new coach!

#16 BYU at Notre Dame (-3.5)   /7:30pm NBC - ND needs this one, big time....

OR St (-7) at Stanford                    /11:00pm ESPN - only listed latest game... bad teams lol

Sunday

NFL

NYG at GB -8 (Europe)                    /9:30am NFL Network

CHI at MN -7                                 /1:00pm Fox - Flus

TN -2.5 at WA                                /1:00pm CBS - AFCS and Wentz

TX at JAX -7.0                                 /1:00pm CBS - AFCSx2

PH -5.0 at AZ                                  /4:30pm Fox - Nick

CIN at BAL -3.0                                 /8:20pm NBC - SNF

Monday

NFL 

LVR at KC -7.0                                  /8:15pm ESPN

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like:

Giants Packers

Steelers Bills

Bears Vikings

Cowboys Rams

1 minute ago, holeymoley99 said:

Watching Wentz going through the Titans much like he did the Jags......

Keeping an eye on Davis Mills and Texans over Jville

arrested development patrice oneal GIF

5 minutes ago, w87r said:

Giants Packers

I forgot they play in London. Packers lead 20 to 10. 

I have to go somewhere at 1 ET. Maybe they will have the Vikes game at the restaurant. Hopefully I can watch the late afternoon games. 

45 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I forgot they play in London. Packers lead 20 to 10. 

I have to go somewhere at 1 ET. Maybe they will have the Vikes game at the restaurant. Hopefully I can watch the late afternoon games. 

Easy Sunday coming off the beautiful win on Thursday night.

Sit Down Relax GIF by BrownSugarApp

I love/hate Thursday games when your team plays. Great cause you don’t have to wait all week for a game but hate when Sunday shows up and your team is on hiatus because they already played. 

try to be interested in other games but i lose interest fast because I’m not invested in other teams 

1 hour ago, holeymoley99 said:

Watching Wentz going through the Titans much like he did the Jags......

Keeping an eye on Davis Mills and Texans over Jville

Jaguars have lost 8 in a row vs Texans, couldn’t believe it, it’s like our record at Jaguars 

4 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

4-1 giants wow 

…and we thought it’d be easier playing the NFC East over the AFC West on our schedule. That’s why you never know. 

NFC East - 3-1 Cowboys playing great D, 4-1 Giants and 4-0 Eagles, Wentz is their punching bag, lol :) 

1 minute ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Daniel Jones is looking really good. They didn’t pick up his fifth year May end up having to extend him.

He’s not turning it over and playing smart and letting his D make plays and not putting them in bad spots.

4 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

very disappointing for the Pack.. 

I'll probably pop in on a few games. Mostly for fantasy implications. But I'll focus mostly on Bills vs Pitt and Tenn vs Washingtion 

Bucs and Brady is what I see in the end in the NFCCG for certain. We thought the AFC North and NFC West would be brutal for Brady along with games vs Packers and Chiefs. Those divisions aren’t cracked up to be what they are though the Bengals and 49ers will play the Bucs tough, and that’s all I see.

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

Bucs and Brady is what I see in the end in the NFCCG for certain. We thought the AFC North and NFC West would be brutal for Brady along with games vs Packers and Chiefs. Those divisions aren’t cracked up to be what they are though the Bengals and Ravens will play the Bucs tough.

But the NFC (not least) is looking good. of course we have to play them this year :wall:

2 hours ago, NFLfan said:

What are your thoughts on this week's games? What are you watching? Anything of note?

@RollerColt, @2006Coltsbestever, @w87r @TaylorTheStudMuffin @Chrisaaron1023 @VikingsFanInChennai

@shakedownstreet @Lancer1

@PRnum1

Anyone else...

Enjoy the games! :fb:

All the games are easy to watch now since we got the win on Thursday. I will be rooting for the Commanders today, Go Wentz The Simpsons GIF by KiwiGo (KGO)

3 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

But the NFC (not least) is looking good. of course we have to play them this year :wall:

Who made the schedule for us with 5 out of first 7 games being divisional games? What happened to the rules from the post Polian era to not decide divisions till December? They should have done just 3 in September and October and the rest in November and December to keep the division exciting and alive?

Otherwise it’s conference and out of conference games that have a lesser impact on the division than the divisional games themselves.

Just now, chad72 said:

Who made the schedule for us with 5 out of first 7 games being divisional games? What happened to the rules from the post Polian era to not decide divisions till December? They should have done just 3 in September and October and the rest in November and December to keep the division exciting and alive?

Otherwise it’s conference and out of conference games that have a lesser impact on the division than the divisional games themselves.

Next 2 weeks are critical vs the Jags and at Tennessee. It will be interesting to see how we play them again.

Just now, chad72 said:

Having all these division games front loaded is so dumb. Remember when colts titans was last game of season in 18. 

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Next 2 weeks are critical vs the Jags and at Tennessee. It will be interesting to see how we play them again.

We should have Taylor healthy (hopefully), more practice for the OL and unlike the last time at Jacksonville, both Pittman and Pierce healthy. Definitely going to have all our guns blazing.

2 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Having all these division games front loaded is so dumb. Remember when colts titans was last game of season in 18. 

Yes, what if Jaguars or Titans limp into the playoffs and are sitting ducks after starting the season well. Having divisions decided later will be a better reflection of who’s also going into the playoffs in better form, IMO.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Bills were my SB pick to win it before the season. I see very little weakness with that team. Giants beat the Packers today :banana:

I saw that ESPN documentary about the Bills 4 SB losses. Very gut wrenching. I’d  bet America would root for them if they get to the SB. 

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

Eberflus, Guge were all Josh McDaniels picks, maybe Eberflus was a bigger issue than we realized.

Eberflus is probably the wrong coach for Fields. I would think Fields would need a young offensive minded coach. He looks lost out there. I am happy with Bradley so far, the D was great vs KC and at Denver. The Jacks game was disappointing but our offense laid an egg in that game. That was Matt's worse game.

Archived