Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 5 View Party - General NFL, plus CFB

EastStreet

2 minutes ago, w87r said:

Double time.

Division

Also potentially 2nd/3rd round pick.

The longer they stay competitive the better chance he makes that 12 game threshold needed to make it a 2nd.

I doubt Commanders stay competitive enough with NFC East all beating up on them and doing well enough in NFC

I don't want to hear no more Jags talk, they just lost to maybe the worst team in the league at home, at least we tied them at their place and the Wentz talk becomes comical now. Jags losing was huge, we just need to beat the Titans in 2 weeks and we will be in great shape. Jags showed me today they are average at best. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

I doubt Commanders stay competitive enough with NFC East all beating up on them and doing well enough in NFC

Yeah bit everyone is lumped up at 2-2 so getting to 2-3 they would be right there.

1-4 not so much.

Will either be a high 2nd or a high 3rd.

Had Wentz converted it, the Colts might have been the least deserving first place team after 5 weeks in the history of the world.

7 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Perfect titans have a bye next week lol. That sucks for us.

Not that they need it.

8 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I don't want to hear no more Jags talk, they just lost to maybe the worst team in the league at home, at least we tied them at their place and the Wentz talk becomes comical now. Jags losing was huge, we just need to beat the Titans in 2 weeks and we will be in great shape. Jags showed me today they are average at best. 

Every game is different though, can’t look ahead to Titans because Jags laid an egg this week. Nothing has come easily for us so far.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, runthepost said:

Yeah Vabrel is out coaching us again 

Football Gods love them, I called it earlier. Tennessee could play against the 1995 Cowboys and would stuff Emmitt Smith 4 times in a row with the luck they have, that is how dumb it is lmao . They would probably pick Tom Brady off when Tom has 1st and goal at the 1, I have never seen a team so damn lucky. Washington had a 97% chance of winning with 1st and goal at the 2, then Wentz screws it up. I can't wait to beat those clowns in 2 weeks. They can bring it on The Simpsons GIF by KiwiGo (KGO)

2 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Yep won’t mean anything if we can’t best jags next week.

That’s the problem with these divisional games front loaded, it’s always so close that it’s not easy to win 3 in a row, let alone 2 in a row. Not a fan of this schedule at all.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Jags are just young and inexperienced.  They're really not that bad.  They just have to learn how to be consistent.  Young with talent = potentially dangerous.

3 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Lawerence looks highly inaccurate. We will see if he ever develops but he still looks inaccurate in his second year.

Last year was a joke for that whole team.  Pederson is going to be great stabilizer for him if nothing else.

7 minutes ago, Coltsbluefan said:

Tennessee plays smart,physical,in your face football.They’re front 4 bullies other teams.They do play dirty and will take cheap shots when possible but they seem to always win situational football every week.

Just like we used to say Patriots and Brady are lucky, Titans make their own luck BECAUSE they play great situational ball for 60 minutes, have to give credit to ex-Patriot Vrabel on that front and have talented OL and DL

1 minute ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Rams:How do you not block the guy next center on a punt??  Dallas given a gift.

Cowboys and Eagles are really good this year on the defensive and ST front. We’re going to have our work cut out for us when we play them.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Coltsbluefan said:

Tennessee plays smart,physical,in your face football.They’re front 4 bullies other teams.They do play dirty and will take cheap shots when possible but they seem to always win situational football every week.

Today's loss was embarrassing by Washington. You have 1st and goal at the 2 with 4 chances to win and still choke. They didn't run the ball once. Just do a simple run play around the end with Wentz after a fake, Wentz has decent mobility. This loss has nothing to do with Tennessee being good, Washington played dumb and gave them the game. At least in our game at Denver, Gilmore made 2 great plays to save the win. 

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Today's loss was embarrassing by Washington. You have 1st and goal at the 2 with 4 chances to win and still choke. They didn't run the ball once. Just do a simple run play around the end with Wentz after a fake, Wentz has decent mobility. This loss has nothing to do with Tennessee being good, Washington played dumb and gave them the game. At least in our game at Denver, Gilmore made 2 great plays to save the win. 

They had no timeouts 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Just like we used to say Patriots and Brady are lucky, Titans make their own luck BECAUSE they play great situational ball for 60 minutes, have to give credit to ex-Patriot Vrabel on that front.

To me today wasn't like that though. Washington beat themselves. Just like Seattle not giving it too Beast was the dumbest thing I have ever seen. Belichick gets credit for a SB win because Seattle doesn't give it to Beast Mode, lmao 

1 minute ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

They had no timeouts 

They still could have ran it once and tried. If it didn't work, spike it.

7 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

If you followed the game, Ron Rivera took an ill advised challenge that cost them a timeout and they ran out of timeouts there. So, given that, if a run play is run against the strength of that Titans D or if a reverse is stopped in bounds, they may not have time to reset and spike. Too much of a chance to take. They at least got 3 throws because they threw 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah,Washington was 1st and goal at the 2 yd line but I still felt very confident that Tennessee would win the game.They always win these very close games and they have a culture of winning.It helps out tremendously that Vrabel is coaching on there sideline too.

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

To me today wasn't like that though. Washington beat themselves. Just like Seattle not giving it too Beast was the dumbest thing I have ever seen. Belichick gets credit for a SB win because Seattle doesn't give it to Beast Mode, lmao 

They still could have ran it once and tried. If it didn't work, spike it.

That’s a lot of scrambling to get back to the line. They did right thing throwing it 4 times. They ended up getting more plays.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

The entire Wentz thing about not leading teams to 4th quarter comebacks is kind of overblown. How many times did he give us the lead late in the 4th and our defense blew it.

Did you watch Eberflus Bears D bend and break in a 15 play TD drive for the Vikes giving cushions on 5 3rd downs all converted?