Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

W2 NFL Games (general)

EastStreet

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bears up 7-3.

Listening to the game on NFL+ (formerly Game Pass). I'm taking care of my sister's dog. She has all these streaming channels but none where I can watch NFL games. I'm sure it is there but I don't know how to access them. I must see the Vikings game tomorrow. Hopefully it is showing on ESPN which she has. 

Anyway, Go Bears! 

3 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Couldn’t be happier for McDaniels, now rooting for Eberflus :default_20smile:

What happened to the Raiders? I am a big fan of Carr but I cannot root for the Raiders with McDaniels there. 

11 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Bears up 7-3.

Listening to the game on NFL+ (formerly Game Pass). I'm taking care of my sister's dog. She has all these streaming channels but none where I can watch NFL games. I'm sure it is there but I don't know how to access them. I must see the Vikings game tomorrow. Hopefully it is showing on ESPN which she has. 

Anyway, Go Bears! 

What happened to the Raiders? I am a big fan of Carr but I cannot root for the Raiders with McDaniels there. 

Get a $20 antenna and get the over the air channels on CBS, FOX, NBC and even ABC (ESPN MNF on ABC) for free :default_20smile:, like I’m doing 

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

Get a $20 antenna and get the over the air channels on CBS, FOX, NBC and even ABC (ESPN MNF on ABC) for free :default_20smile:

Nah. She will be back from Europe on Wed and I will go home. My brother said that I should be able to stream the games. She has everything -- Hulu, Netflix, Amazon Prime, Samsung Plus, and a whole bunch of other sites. My brother said that I should be able to access it on Peacock, but it sounds too complicated. Lol.  

12 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Did you guys see this. They said Murray ran 86 yards on this.

Wha… how… just… 

And I am super jealous of the amount of time he had. Ever notice that we’ve never had a play like that practically in the history of the Colts for like the last decade? Always other teams… 

1 minute ago, RollerColt said:

Wha… how… just… 

And I am super jealous of the amount of time he had. Ever notice that we’ve never had a play like that practically in the history of the Colts for like the last decade? Always other teams… 

That was just a scramble drill and his athleticism allowed it to keep going.

4 hours ago, RollerColt said:

Wha… how… just… 

“In the history of the Colts”?!?    Huh?

A play like that has likely never happened in the history of the NFL.   Perhaps ever. 

Someone put a clock on it, Murray ran around for 20 seconds.  Literally 20 seconds.   I don’t even think Fran Tarkenton has ever done that.   It’s insane he was able to do that.   So it’s not just the Colts.   We’re in good company with all the rest of the teams. 

3 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

“In the history of the Colts”?!?    Huh?

A play like that has likely never happened in the history of the NFL.   Perhaps ever. 

Someone put a clock on it, Murray ran around for 20 seconds.  Literally 20 seconds.   I don’t even think Fran Tarkenton has ever done that.   It’s insane he was able to do that.   So it’s not just the Colts.   We’re in good company with all the rest of the teams. 

Yeah. I'm not going to even attempt to explain away that post. Let's just say that my good friend Jack Daniels took over the keyboard, and that was the end result. 

11 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

How much do the Bills win by tonight? I got a bills buddy who is on top of the world right now. He has Buffalo by at least 21. He also gave me the chiefs and 13 points when they play haha.. this dude thinks the season will be a cakewalk 

I think there's a decent chance the Bills lose. Think of it this way. The Colts dominated the Bills with Jonathan Taylor on the ground. Who do the Titans have? Derrick Henry. Expect more of the same. I have the Titans winning. 27-24 Titans.

We have two games tonight. Tennessee @ Bills

Vikings @ Eagles 

I finally figured out my sister's TV. I can't believe I missed all those games yesterday because I did not know how to get the channels showing football. She called me to walk me through it. She has every channel you can want. It is overwhelming. I will watch the first game now and watch the second one on ABC. 

Now, if I can only figure out how to see the game on a full screen rather than a fourth of the screen, I can watch the game better.

11 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I think there's a decent chance the Bills lose. Think of it this way. The Colts dominated the Bills with Jonathan Taylor on the ground. Who do the Titans have? Derrick Henry. Expect more of the same. I have the Titans winning. 27-24 Titans.

As long as the Titans don’t let the game get out of hand, they will have a chance. Under Mike Vrabel, even when they lost to the Ravens and Bengals the last 2 playoff games, every single one of them was a one score game.

It’s almost Belichick like when he had Brady, just that Vrabel is doing it with Tannehill and thus ends up on the wrong side of those 1 score games come playoff time. Give credit where credit’s due.

Archived