Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

W2 NFL Games (general)

EastStreet

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Two_pound said:

I think I'm one of the few on this forum that is relaxed and doesn't think the sky is falling.

Well if they do get their crap together and managed to beat KC there is a good chance they could be back on top. Jags play chargers. We will see how well Herbert plays if he does. 

Raiders are at titans Sunday. 

1 hour ago, RollerColt said:

Watching the Eagles now for a bit. Nick Sirianni’s offense has moments, but just like ours they often shoot themselves and kill drives with mistakes and penalties. 

Looks pretty good to me. Vikings defense is non-existent. 

You mentioned Jackson and his injury being "horrific". I did not see it. What happened to him? I saw something message come on my phone about it. I hope he is ok. I hate injuries.

4 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

You mentioned Jackson and his injury being "horrific". I did not see it. What happened to him? I saw something message come on my phone about it. I hope he is ok. I hate injuries.

He is ok. His neck snapped back. They brought the ambulance into the field.

So Ryan benched after a pick 6 lol. Might not be long before they just go with the young kid.

1 minute ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

He is ok. His neck snapped back. They brought the ambulance into the field.

I hope he is okay. 

3 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

So Ryan benched after a puck 6 lol. Might not be long before they just go with the young kid.

The game is over.

6 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Yeah they really woke up after my comment. Nick made some adjustments. 

Jackson got his head pulled back really far from an accidental hit from a teammate. But, he was able to move his arms and legs so hopefully that means he’ll be okay. 

Titans completely melting down. This game was over 40 minutes ago, but we’ve still got a ways to go in the 4th.

1 minute ago, MPStack said:

Jaguars will win at least 9. That have a franchise QB. lol

Not a chance, as the local team in my area can tell you Jags are not a good squad. Wentz and a bad Wash team beat them last week. They could maybe get to 6 if things break right. Could beat Houston 2 times and split with Tenn.

7 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

7-9-1 can win division,no need to get to 8 this year,thats just a bonus.

would you even wanna win the division at 7-9?   get bounced out of the playoffs on prime time just to pick 20th in the draft instead of around 10 .    i only wanna make the playoffs if the colts show life and earn it backing in to the playoffs is embarrassing

19 minutes ago, Two_pound said:

I think I'm one of the few on this forum that is relaxed and doesn't think the sky is falling.

I apologize if I'm off on my assumption, but I'm guessing regarding your posts, that you either 1.) don't realize the significance of the losses and why they are happening, therefore you don't take them as serious as the rest of us, or 2.) you just don't care about wins or losses.

If it's the latter, I envy you. I can't watch and not care about winning, especially when the effort isn't there. If it's the former, maybe you're a newer Colts fan or football fan in general and are more of a casual where you are trustworthy of the FO. It's just hard to watch other teams dominate so much because of the positions Ballard doesn't value and the coaching isn't any better.

Sorry if I'm off on my assumptions, I do wish I could have your point of view in a way, it's taking fantasy football to keep me fully invested in football right now.

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

would you even wanna win the division at 7-9?   get bounced out of the playoffs on prime time just to pick 20th in the draft instead of around 10 .    i only wanna make the playoffs if the colts show life and earn it backing in to the playoffs is embarrassing

Yes...100% yes not even a hesitation.  Once in playoffs every squad is 0-0....upsets happen every single season.

3 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Yep. The Jags have all the tools to make it work. Lawrence, a monster defensive line, good WRs and a Super Bowl pedigree head coach. 

The roster isn't all that good. Better coaching though. 

Sure, the passing O looked good vs Indy... Most QBs do. 

Minshew had a 140+ passer ranking vs Indy... that's better than Lawrence lol... 

Sad???

Just now, EastStreet said:

Sad???

Yeah, it's just Indy that's horrible against the pass mostly. A few other teams are, but generally we almost always have been, It's really sad how even mediocre QBs look great Vs this secondary.

2 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Lawrence us typically a inaccurate QB. That will show itself this year. It’s only the colts where he looks accurate lol.

Like,Manning Luck, J. Allen, etc. Improved game by game, year by year. You saying T. Lawrence is a bust. lol He’s doing the same thing. Dear Lord

1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

Sad???

Yeah I mean they won’t set the world on fire. But, with how weak the division is they have just as good of a chance as the rest of us honestly. They’ll probably beat us again in a few weeks…

7 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Yeah they really woke up after my comment. Nick made some adjustments

There was a Lions fan posting on the Vikings game thread. He told us to watch out for Hurts. He said Hurts played really well against them. I did not think Hurts would play as well again. Our defense is poor. 

1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

Sad???

Their O line isnt strong,rb's below average (Etienne may be something or may not but is their best back). Kirk is a solid WR not a superstar like the money shelled out. Lawrence a work in progress,better coaching could possible jump into top 16. D isnt good overall, lbs are exploitable.

James Cook with a nice 38 yard run. Nice to see something from him. Should earn him more playing time next week.

1 minute ago, holeymoley99 said:

Their O line isnt strong,rb's below average (Etienne may be something or may not but is their best back). Kirk is a solid WR not a superstar like the money shelled out. Lawrence a work in progress,better coaching could possible jump into top 16. D isnt good overall, lbs are exploitable.

Robinson is their best back and it  isn't particularly close. Etienne has done nothing and isn't even getting most of the carries.

2 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Yeah, it's just Indy that's horrible against the pass mostly. A few other teams are, but generally we almost always have been, It's really sad how even mediocre QBs look great Vs this secondary.

Bad QBs love playing Indy... 

Resume material for them.. 

desespoir-desespere.gif

3 minutes ago, MPStack said:

Like,Manning Luck, J. Allen, etc. Improved game by game, year by year. You saying T. Lawrence is a bust. lol He’s doing the same thing. Dear Lord

No I never said that. He just has a lot of growth needed yet. He was under 60% week one. He is going to have to get a little more accuracy and growth. That team has very good offensive weapons. They had the lead in commanders week one and should have wine that game.

3 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Yeah I mean they won’t set the world on fire. But, with how weak the division is they have just as good of a chance as the rest of us honestly. They’ll probably beat us again in a few weeks…

Team is much better with Pederson. 

AFCS is sadly weak... lol... 

AFCS Coach Rank..

1. Pederson
  2. Vrabel 
  3. Tie Lovie and Frank. Edge to Lovie lol... Doing a better job with way worse roster... 

6 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

Yup. 

I like Lawrence long term. Slow start (due to bad team), but he'll hang in...

Lots of holes in the roster. Pederson doing a good job. Good job with Trevor too. 

Archived