Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

W2 NFL Games (general)

EastStreet

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, MPStack said:

Definitely, but you don’t need to in Frank’s offense. lol

I was really surprised Matt had 352 yards passing last week. With Taylor I figure most of his games will be around 250. We put up huge numbers but only got a tie out of it against Houston. We had over 500 yards of offense which anyone would take that every week. 

2 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Mahomes made them pay for not holding on to that interception. Big score. Good game so far. 

Chiefs are never out of it with him. Been watching this game for 45 long years and QB's that would put fear in me are guys like Montana, Elway, Tom, Peyton, Rodgers, and Mahomes - meaning they could be down by 21 points and come back + if you a mistake or 2 they will make you pay. 

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I was really surprised Matt had 352 yards passing last week. With Taylor I figure most of his games will be around 250. We put up huge numbers but only got a tie out of it against Houston. We had over 500 yards of offense which anyone would take that every week. 

He had a great 4th quarter. I’ll take 352 every game. 

1 minute ago, jonjon said:

I can't stand it when one team basically hands a game to another, but credit Herbert for hanging in there and keeping it interesting to the end. But really both teams underwhelmed me here. 

Thursday night division games are always like this, especially with good QBs

1 minute ago, jonjon said:

I can't stand it when one team basically hands a game to another, but credit Herbert for hanging in there and keeping it interesting to the end. But really both teams underwhelmed me here. 

Bills are the best team in football IMO, Chiefs just have the best QB so that always puts them way up there like when we had Peyton.

9 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Not one post in this thread mentioned anything about streaming on Amazon 

I've had Prime since my college days (textbooks were much cheaper through them). At least in my circle of family and friends, pretty much everyone I know has Prime. :dunno: I liked being able to watch it on my phone while the kiddos watched Bluey lol...

Archived