Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Indy at Jax Injury Report (W2)

EastStreet

Just now, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Ok. That probably gives  him a better chance to play. If he has to sit tomorrow to be ready just let him not practice. He is already on the same page with Ryan. That is a tricky injury for a WR.

It can be a bad injury actually but with him we would've known by now if he was out, you would think. I can't remember what play it was but he got hit and kind of jog off the field slowly late in the game.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Someone brought up the jags record to Ryan and he goes well I am 4-0 against jags lol.

The key to beating them is getting a 2 score lead on them early. It always seems like when we play them we don't and they feed off that crap and then outplay us. We need to win the turnover battle.

28 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Season 3 Smiling GIF by The Simpsons

This reminds me of the episode where Homer was at church on a Sunday. His wife made him go, so he wore headphones during the Sermon listening to a game he bet on. The FG kicker had to make a FG for him to win his bet. The preacher asked everyone how did you like the Sermon today right when the FG was made, and Homer stood up and yelled IT'S GOOD IT'S GOOD lmao 

20 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

People will disagree with this but Pittman would be the only one I would be worried about if he missed  the game. We got guys that can fill in for Buckner  and Moore.  I just have not seen much out of Buck lately and have not been impressed with the amount of money he is making.

slide dayo inside or lewis  on pass rushing downs that could help

buckner and pittman scare me but rodgers can fill in for moore and is good so i am less worried about him

16 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

If Moore doesn't play, I'd like to see Rodgers at NB... Can't imagine it would be Brown. 

If Buchner is out, hoping it will be Lewis or Dayo. Can't imagine Cowart.

Strachan at X?  

Would be a chance for Dayo to show what he has and Lewis has played there before. The fact is most teams don’t have a guy like Buckner and still win. Just hurts rotation. Buckner has a history of playing even when not practicing so we will see.

19 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Would be a chance for Dayo to show what he has and Lewis has played there before. The fact is most teams don’t have a guy like Buckner and still win. Just hurts rotation. Buckner has a history of playing even when not practicing so we will see.

Yup. Never known with some guys. Buchner is a vet, so can miss practice and play. 

Archived