Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colt 2022 Schedule Prediction

MarylandTerrapin

I have us down for 3 prime time games, 2 at home for change.  We are long overdo for a season ender in Houston so I added that in.  I put us on the road against the Jags  for the opening to get the monkey off our back and then opening at home against Wentz.  This could set us up for a 4-0 start before facing Bill Belichick.

Your thoughts?

9/11 @ Jaguars 1pm CBS

9/18  Redskins 1pm FOX

9/25 Texans 1pm CBS

10/2 @ Giants 1pm CBS

10/10 @ Patriots 8:15pm ESPN

10/16 Steelers 1pm CBS

10/23 @ Broncos 4:25pm CBS

10/30 Eagles 1pm FOX

11/6 @ Titans

BYE

11/20 Chiefs 8:15pm NBC

11/27 @ Raiders 4:05pm CBS

12/4 @ Vikings 1pm CBS

12/8 Jaguars 8:15pm Amazon

12/18 @ Cowboys 4:25pm CBS

12/24 Chargers 1pm CBS

1/1 Titans 4:25pm CBS

1/8 @ Texans 1pm CBS

1 hour ago, MarylandTerrapin said:

I have us down for 3 prime time games, 2 at home for change.  We are long overdo for a season ender in Houston so I added that in.  I put us on the road against the Jags  for the opening to get the monkey off our back and then opening at home against Wentz.  This could set us up for a 4-0 start before facing Bill Belichick.

Your thoughts?

9/11 @ Jaguars 1pm CBS

9/18  Redskins 1pm FOX

9/25 Texans 1pm CBS

10/2 @ Giants 1pm CBS

10/10 @ Patriots 8:15pm ESPN

10/16 Steelers 1pm CBS

10/23 @ Broncos 4:25pm CBS

10/30 Eagles 1pm FOX

11/6 @ Titans

BYE

11/20 Chiefs 8:15pm NBC

11/27 @ Raiders 4:05pm CBS

12/4 @ Vikings 1pm CBS

12/8 Jaguars 8:15pm Amazon

12/18 @ Cowboys 4:25pm CBS

12/24 Chargers 1pm CBS

1/1 Titans 4:25pm CBS

1/8 @ Texans 1pm CBS

We will start 4-0 with that schedule :thmup:

23 minutes ago, JediXMan said:

I’ll love to have a balanced schedule this year. Schedule makers screwed the Colts with that schedule and awful bye week spot last season.

Here is what I want:

at Jags

Washington

Texans

at Giants

Steelers

at Texans

Jags

at Vikings

-to start the season lmao . I want to see 8-0. We got screwed last year so I hope we have all very winnable games the first half of the season. Let me see how Tennessee plays knowing they will be 2 or 3 games behind for a change The Simpsons GIF by KiwiGo (KGO)

We're really jonesin' for some football when people start making schedule predictions!

The Strength of Schedule came out.  I don't understand how the Texans have a harder SoS than ours?  

Not that I'm complaining.

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Here is what I want:

at Jags

Washington

Texans

at Giants

Steelers

at Texans

Jags

at Vikings

-to start the season lmao . I want to see 8-0. We got screwed last year so I hope we have all very winnable games the first half of the season. Let me see how Tennessee plays knowing they will be 2 or 3 games behind for a change The Simpsons GIF by KiwiGo (KGO)

I'd slip the schedule maker a crisp $50 bill, a Cuban cigar, and a bottle of Dos Equis if they would have those as our first 8 games.  

4 hours ago, MarylandTerrapin said:

9/11 @ Jaguars 1pm CBS - L

9/18  Redskins 1pm FOX - W

9/25 Texans 1pm CBS - W

10/2 @ Giants 1pm CBS - W

10/10 @ Patriots 8:15pm ESPN - L

10/16 Steelers 1pm CBS - W

10/23 @ Broncos 4:25pm CBS - L

10/30 Eagles 1pm FOX - W

11/6 @ Titans - L

BYE

11/20 Chiefs 8:15pm NBC - L

11/27 @ Raiders 4:05pm CBS - W

12/4 @ Vikings 1pm CBS - W

12/8 Jaguars 8:15pm Amazon - W

12/18 @ Cowboys 4:25pm CBS - L

12/24 Chargers 1pm CBS - L

1/1 Titans 4:25pm CBS - W

1/8 @ Texans 1pm CBS - W

I have us at 10-7

44 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

We're really jonesin' for some football when people start making schedule predictions!

The Strength of Schedule came out.  I don't understand how the Texans have a harder SoS than ours?  

Not that I'm complaining.

Well that is cuz we face the Vikings they face the Bears (not much difference), we face Pitt they face Bal same record, we face NE they face Dolphins, also not far apart on record. The difference is they face us and we face them so we had 10 wins in total more than them (5 games times 2). As such they face a tougher schedule since they face us while we face them

20 minutes ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

Well that is cuz we face the Vikings they face the Bears (not much difference), we face Pitt they face Bal same record, we face NE they face Dolphins, also not far apart on record. The difference is they face us and we face them so we had 10 wins in total more than them (5 games times 2). As such they face a tougher schedule since they face us while we face them

I swear I ask that same question every year, lol!  So be prepared next year to tell me again.  They say the memory is the second thing to go...

Thanks!

Archived