Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts are signing Casey Hayward

1 minute ago, ChuggaBeer said:

Exactly why you should stop posting everything you read on twitter that says Colts

Other wise we're gonna be looking at ponies and mares 

Adam Schefter reported this wild 32 team trade where Buffalo gets tables and New Orleans just gets Mardi Gras beads

12 minutes ago, ChuggaBeer said:

Exactly why you should stop posting everything you read on twitter that says Colts

Other wise we're gonna be looking at ponies and mares 

Look yes I should of took a second to make sure it was true. I made a mistake. I am not going to stop posting stuff I think is relevant. If you don’t want to read it then don’t read it. 

1 minute ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Look yes I should of took a second to make sure it was true. I made a mistake. I am not going to stop posting stuff I think is relevant. If you don’t want to read it then don’t read it. 

That would be all of your posts 

47 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

But you insinuated in an earlier post that Moore thought the Colts was a dump;ster fire and that Moore, and Leonard are POed at the Colts and you don't blame them but now it comes out that they are recruiting players to come to the Colts in FA. Did you look into your earlier post?

15 minutes ago, PRnum1 said:

Especially after trading Rock.

Is Ballard sleeping?

Ballard's arm length requirement remains unbeaten, especially for high picks and major FA signings. Hayward's arms were way too short... 30 1/4"

Even Gus Bradley's connection couldn't break it. 

I'm going to lock this up.

But can I remind posters that we try to not allow rumour topics. Obviously this is somewhat interpretational and during FA it's season for fast moving tweets etc but let's all pause and think before we post.

Also I'd remind posters "you don't have to read it" is no defense against breaking site rules. As another gentle reminder rules that include personal shots. You can criticise content but not the poster themselves.

Archived