Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

13 & 11

csmopar

Remember those picture of Browns fans wearing jerseys with all the names of the QBs they had since they came back?  

I sure hope we don't turn into the Browns.

IMO, Carr is the only franchise QB to break the streak.  Anyone else that starts this year probably won't start next season.

Trevor Siemian, Paxton Lynch, Brock Osweiler, Case Keenum, Joe Flacco, Drew Lock, Brandon Allen, Jeff Driskell, Brett Rypian, Phillip Lyndsay, Teddy Bridgewater. If Russell Wilson starts in 2022 he will be the 12th different starting qb for Denver since Manning retired there.

3 minutes ago, Two_pound said:

Trevor Siemian, Paxton Lynch, Brock Osweiler, Case Keenum, Joe Flacco, Drew Lock, Brandon Allen, Jeff Driskell, Brett Rypian, Phillip Lyndsay, Teddy Bridgewater. If Russell Wilson starts in 2022 he will be the 12th different starting qb for Denver since Manning retired there.

All of them guys stink, that would be like us picking up Mariota lmao . I am glad Pitt got Mitch, same thing. Flacco was good in his prime, Teddy is ok, the others stink.

22 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

Remember those picture of Browns fans wearing jerseys with all the names of the QBs they had since they came back?  

IMO, Carr is the only franchise QB to break the streak.  Anyone else that starts this year probably won't start next season.

I’m expecting it at this point. We’re going to keep trying and failing until something happens. 

24 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

Winston is good so is Jimmy. Winston would be fun here, JMO.

1 minute ago, RollerColt said:

I’m expecting it at this point. We’re going to keep trying and failing until something happens. 

And that has to happen (the trying part).  It's such a shame that it's happening when the team is ready to win.

Just now, Dingus McGirt said:

Because Carson led the team on a deep playoff run?

No he choked and it was the right move getting rid of him but if you get rid of him, you have a plan b. as in getting a better QB like a Winston or a Jimmy G. It is amazing to me that people in here want a QB like a Mitch or a Mariota, Carson is better than both. So I guess some want to go 8-9 or 7-10. Hey lets just roll with Sam - that's the ticket lmao .  

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

No he choked and it was the right move getting rid of him but if you get rid of him, you have a plan b. as in getting a better QB like a Winston or a Jimmy G. It is amazing to me that people in here want a QB like a Mitch or a Mariota, Carson is better than both. So I guess some want to go 8-9 or 7-10. Hey lets just roll with Sam - that's the ticket lmao .  

How do you know Ballard’s intent at QB before free agency has begun?

3 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

And a LT. And a WR… 

Ballard has to plug those holes - QB, LT, Edge, WR.   Can't fill them with the draft, not if we want to compete this year.

He's a smart guy, he has to know that and that his job depends on it. 

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Well we got rid of Carson so by doing that you need a plan B otherwise the team is screwed. I defend Ballard a lot, more than most people but this is getting funny.

Yea I agree with the first part but signing a has never been isn’t the solution either. I’m seriously thinking there may be a big trade coming. It’ll come out of left field if it does. Who? I don’t know. 

19 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

We should just sign Kaepernick and call it a day Homer Simpson Laughing GIF by FOX TV

Will never ever happen. Kaep will Never play in the NFL again. Period. 

20 minutes ago, AwesomeAustin said:

And a DE. And a CB. And a Safety. And a TE. And a G. And a swing Tackle. And a LB

This team needs a lot

We don’t need a DE, Paye and Dayo should both take a step forward this year. The Rest will be filled soon enough

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

They actually got a couple of good players, a couple of others are questionable but they gave Lawrence help. We haven't done anything, we need a QB, let me repeat we need a QB. 

We have a plan. Ballard doesnt make a move like this with out a plan b c d and e, heck, he’s probably planned down to Z

3 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Yea I agree with the first part but signing a has never been isn’t the solution either. I’m seriously thinking there may be a big trade coming. It’ll come out of left field if it does. Who? I don’t know. 

Will never ever happen. Kaep will Never play in the NFL again. Period. 

I know I was joking :thmup:

5 minutes ago, csmopar said:

We don’t need a DE, Paye and Dayo should both take a step forward this year. The Rest will be filled soon enough

We need a LEO which is a hybrid DE/OLB. The more I look into this new system the less confident I feel about the pieces we have on the DL. Some will fit but others will play out of position until a better option is brought in. 

2 hours ago, Smonroe said:

watson

5 minutes ago, Colts1324 said:

You would think so. Ballard mentioned needing chunk plays to win in this league. Jimmy doesn’t give you many of those without a Deebo

After the stink that Ballard made about needing guys to show up starting with the OTA's and camp, how can he trades for a guy who won't be available until July?  That alone should be the red flag.

Am I crazy for holding out hope that they're working a deal for Carr and that's why they haven't spent any money yet?

(Don't bother answering, I already know I'm crazy)

31 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

@Four2itusit is about winning, Watson wasn't charged with anything so his name is cleared. Do you want to win? or do you want to be mediocre. With Watson we would go 13-4 if not 14-3 and he smokes Tannehill.

However that works for you, is your choice. It is far more than just winning for me. I would not trade all those years with Peyton, and 1 SB victory.......for 5 SB wins with players like Watson.

I am a Beaver fan, and when Dennis Erickson took over and all those questionable character guys joined the Beavs.....getting arrested, abusing women, and so on....I walked away from following my alma mater for almost 10 years....until that program was cleaned up. 

When I said that I would walk away from 5 decades of following this team if they traded for Watson, I meant it. Character matters. How we treat our fellow human beings matter. I am proud to say that I am a Colt fan. I love the character of the Colt locker room. I hope to hell it does not change. 

Archived