Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Amari Cooper

We couldn't have given up a couple of 5ths for him?

Anyone know if we were interested in him at all?

Perhaps the $20m a year was too much for Ballard. Perhaps we need those late round picks because our earlier picks are reserved for a QB. 

I'd rather get Cooper and someone like Mariota or Winston than trade for Jimmy G.

17 minutes ago, Mackrel829 said:

Perhaps the $20m a year was too much for Ballard. Perhaps we need those late round picks because our earlier picks are reserved for a QB. 

I'd rather get Cooper and someone like Mariota or Winston than trade for Jimmy G.

We did offer 2 5ths. One Jim Beam and one Jack Daniels.  They held out for Angels Envy 

29 minutes ago, ChuggaBeer said:

We did offer 2 5ths. One Jim Beam and one Jack Daniels.  They held out for Angels Envy 

Jim Beam and Jack Daniels are mixers.....  To me,  they are at the bottom for sipping

If they would have offered the sipping kinds - Woodford Reserve - Double Oaked (My favorite under $75)

or Eagle Rare - Theu might have won this!

Great stuff

2 hours ago, Mackrel829 said:

Yes no maybe naa

Archived