Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

WHO are YOU cheering for this weekend? - Part Deux - Championship Weekend !!

sb41champs

1 hour ago, ColtsSouljah said:

Go Bengals (I'm sure the Chiefs will win but they are absolutely disgusting organization so I always root against them)

Go Rams (don't have strong feelings about this game but would prefer to see the Rams in the Super Bowl since the 49ers were recently in one)

Just curious, what is disgusting about the organization? Or is it their recently obnoxious fans and Mahomes you dislike? The Hunt family has always been a torch bearer for the AFC, Reid is a classy HOF coach and the whole organization does a lot of charitable work with the community, just like the Colts do. 

1 hour ago, ColtsSouljah said:

Go Bengals (I'm sure the Chiefs will win but they are absolutely disgusting organization so I always root against them)

Go Rams (don't have strong feelings about this game but would prefer to see the Rams in the Super Bowl since the 49ers were recently in one)

Why are the Chiefs a disgusting organization?

Thanks.

2 hours ago, waterdog said:

Why are the Chiefs a disgusting organization?

Thanks.

Google "Ariel Young." The Chiefs gave absolutely no support to her family until they were forced to.
Google "Tyreek Hill child abuse." 

2 hours ago, chad72 said:

Just curious, what is disgusting about the organization? Or is it their recently obnoxious fans and Mahomes you dislike? The Hunt family has always been a torch bearer for the AFC, Reid is a classy HOF coach and the whole organization does a lot of charitable work with the community, just like the Colts do. 

Google "Ariel Young." The Chiefs gave absolutely no support to her family until they were forced to.

3 minutes ago, ColtsSouljah said:

Brit Reid was an employee of the Chiefs.   They aren't responsible for his actions.    But they are going to take care of that little girl.   Let's say you work at Target.  You decide to drink and drive and you severally injured someone in an accident.    Do you think target is going to pick up that medical bill?   The Chiefs were under no obligation,  but they did it anyway 

4 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Brit Reid was an employee of the Chiefs.   They aren't responsible for his actions.    But they are going to take care of that little girl.   Let's say you work at Target.  You decide to drink and drive and you severally injured someone in an accident.    Do you think target is going to pick up that medical bill?   The Chiefs were under no obligation,  but they did it anyway 

Chiefs ownership has more money than they could ever spend. They refused to do anything at all until they were forced to by pending lawsuit. That's insanely messed up. The money is nothing to them, and one of their employees ruined the life of a little girl in the KC community? That's pathetic. They only took care of her in the sense that they agreed to a settlement to avoid a lawsuit. That's not taking care of - that's being forced to.  
I could not care less what Target would or would not do. The right thing to do would have been for the Hunt family to immediately step in and help the family - not wait a year a half to do anything at all and only do something because it was a "settlement."

59 minutes ago, ColtsSouljah said:

Thanks, and I remember the recorded phone conversation ending with '...(3 year old son) says he's afraid of you', followed by 'yeah, you should be afraid of me too, **tch'

Other google results may clue why Bieniemy has been 'overlooked'.

I saw him play RB, too, at Qualcomm in 1993...although the main RB was Natrone Means...and Ronnie Harmon made an early big play on a 3rd and long...

...back on topic: some of these Chiefs seem to make Deshaun look like a Boy Scout.

I look at it like a clean canvas with a few dirty spots. Every franchise has them, demons of the past, whether it’s the owner or players or employees.

People prefer to focus on the dirty spots and ignore ALL the clean on the canvas. That’s how the world is conditioned, to focus and crucify and shame anyone only for their mistakes, and focus on the negativity,  whether they are directly associated or not. I shudder to think how mighty and perfect the ones are that wish to cast stones at the first chance on an anonymous message board. 

Carry on!!! I don’t see the need to cast aspersions on an entire organization for the actions of a few but that’s just me.

Rams and Bengals.  

Stafford has earned it over the yrs IMO and I LOVE Burrows.  

Bengals over Rams in SB.    

We may may not have our QB of the future yet.  But as a football fan.   I love Burrows to the mix with Allen and Mahomes  for years to come.  

Archived