Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Playoff game day talk

2006Coltsbestever

Just now, RollerColt said:

Ben an underdog?! The guy who the refs help out in every crucial Steelers game?! 

He’s had his time in the sun. Send him and the disgusting black and yellow out to pasture. I’d much rather a team win the Super Bowl who’s never won it. 

They have had the refs in their back pocket for so long and caused us misery, lets see how that goes in Arrowhead lmao . KC just held them to 3 and out.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I am an underdog guy as well but no way in hell I would root for them. That is a Colts fan sin.

No way would I cheer for KC unless they are the underdog and I hate the other team more.

We have zero true rivalries right now (simply because we're not that good lol).... and Brady is in TB (so NE/Indy isn't what it used to be either).... 

The closest thing we have to a nemesis right now is Jax. 

And that's a very depressing admission. Truly a sad sad sad statement of truth.... 

crying-laughing.gif

5 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

No way would I cheer for KC unless they are the underdog and I hate the other team more.

We have zero true rivalries right now (simply because we're not that good lol).... and Brady is in TB (so NE/Indy isn't what it used to be either).... 

The closest thing we have to a nemesis right now is Jax. 

And that's a very depressing admission. Truly a sad sad sad statement of truth.... 

crying-laughing.gif

If you look at history, KC has caused us no misery. Pitt in 95 and 2005 were horrible memories. + they always get bogus calls. If you want to root for them go for it, not me. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, holeymoley99 said:

And besides Ben raped a girl and got off with a slap on the wrist..just saying thats the elephant in the room

He got accused twice, that is a red flag. Once I can see it being a money grab or bull but twice?? Nah, I just don't like anything about their franchise. The REFS gave them SB 40 as well. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

And besides Ben raped a girl and got off with a slap on the wrist..just saying thats the elephant in the room

It was a he-said she-said situation.

She settled out of court.... which raises questions.

None of us know what happened, but we know several from the place in Tahoe (I think 8) didn't back her story. She sued them too for covering it up, which creates more even more skepticism. 

Who knows, but it's definitely not a cut and dry situation. 

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

He got accused twice, that is a red flag. Once I can see it being a money grab or bull but twice?? Nah, I just don't like anything about their franchise. The REFS gave them SB 40 as well. 

The second time was easily a money grab. Case was dropped by the DA quickly. 

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I was a Kurt Warner fan back in the day. Absolutely hated the Steelers for taking away the Cardinals best chance to win it all. I also liked Hasselback a lot too. Then there’s us and of course being a Bengals fan. Every time I root for a team or player the damn Steelers show up and take my lunch money. Screw ‘em!

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

I respect BB, but hate the Steelers.

I'd like to see him go out with an upset over Mahomes.

Won't happen, but I'll cheer for him lol.

When my team is out, I'm more times than not, an underdog guy. 

And BB is the biggest underdog right now. 

Me too.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Mahomes has made so many dumb plays resulting in INT this year. Steelers are hanging in there.

Owusu of Chargers had tipped INT at edge too. Because his OL doesn’t afford deeper drops, he hasn’t read the edge defenders well. 

Thankfully his defense has played outstanding to bail him out

3 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

It was a he-said she-said situation.

She settled out of court.... which raises questions.

None of us know what happened, but we know several from the place in Tahoe (I think 8) didn't back her story. She sued them too for covering it up, which creates more even more skepticism. 

Who knows, but it's definitely not a cut and dry situation. 

Andrea McNulty is her name and it should not be glossed over imo, most who are raped do settle out of court actually. The violation of rape is not one to take casually, it is one of the most heinous crimes there is. And on top of those two cases there is yet another incident where he tried to barge into a female hotel room when they were introduced by a more famous celebrity and Ben wouldnt take no for an answer...it isnt one it isnt two it is MULTIPLE...the Bill Cosby of the  NFL

s hotel room