Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Final Game Result - Would You Rather........

sb41champs

1 minute ago, ponyboy said:

This would be a dumb question even if we still had the first round pick.  With no first round pick it's beyond dumb.., there are no words for what a bad idea this is.

You're wrong.  There are plenty of words.  Just read all the posts!

10 minutes ago, throwing BBZ said:

EXCELLENT!  So who is wound too tight, and who has gone off the deep end? So far our buds are responding pretty good. A SOLID B!!

Getting 2022 off to a good start. 

There is nothing like the smell of victory in the morning!!   GO COLTS!   

270040336_374926974392468_7561633005262370907_n.jpg

I just spit my coffee out haha, that Tiger is going to be mad!!

12 hours ago, Thunderbolt said:

Of course you want to win! The problems are you have an inconsistent QB who makes bad decisions and inaccurate throws and a HC who's play calling sucks. Both have cost us 4 or 5 games.

While true, you still want to be in the playoffs because anything can happen.   We recently beat the Pats and Cardinals who are both locked into playoff spots.  Yes we lost a close game to another possible playoff team (Raiders), but most on here were talking deep playoff run after the Cardinal win.

9 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I just spit my coffee out haha, that Tiger is going to be mad!!

Just like a real football loving Colts fan should be at this question!

We want our guys fighting "TOGETHER" to the Bitter End!  

The Character, the Tradition of Winners!  :colts::rawr: :applause: 

12 hours ago, Thunderbolt said:

Of course you want to win! The problems are you have an inconsistent QB who makes bad decisions and inaccurate throws and a HC who's play calling sucks. Both have cost us 4 or 5 games.

The problem with this post is, Wentz is better than half the QB's out there, people can hate on the guy all they want but after even watching a guy like Baker on Monday, I would take Wentz over him by a mile. Some in here seem to think Peyton's grow on tree's lmao . Wentz is top 15 easily (just because he isn't top 5, he doesn't deserve to be crapped on) and really that is all we need if our D plays good and JT gets 100 yards. 

Simple restatement of the OP question:

Would you rather go to the playoffs?

Or would you rather improve a 2nd round pick from, say, 55th overall to 51st overall?

I'd rather go to the playoffs.  That's the name of the game, isn't it?  Play well, win games, go to the playoffs.

If your choice is to forgo the playoffs just to improve a draft position, then I think you're in the wrong business.

13 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I'm an Atlanta Braves fan. We just won the WS making the playoffs with the worst regular season record of any team who made the playoffs. You get in to give yourself a chance of winning the SB no matter how unlikely it is. Sometimes the underdog makes the SB (or whatever title game in that sport) and wins it. I've learned this firsthand from watching sports for almost 30 years.

My dad and I would sit in the driveway and listen to the Braves on WSB Radio in the mid-60's.

19 hours ago, jskinnz said:

Dear God…

It's probably been close to 20 years since I saw the first "Dear God..." and it still makes me laugh every time. 

Happy New Year to you sir, hope you and yours are well! 

This was kind of a "trick question".  

I heard someone in Touchdown Town suggest this scenario - and - I thought I'd run it past y'all.

I agree with the consensus - WIN WIN WIN !!

And - NO - I am NOT a koo koo head !!!

Thanks for your comments !!

6 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

The problem with this post is, Wentz is better than half the QB's out there, people can hate on the guy all they want but after even watching a guy like Baker on Monday, I would take Wentz over him by a mile. Some in here seem to think Peyton's grow on tree's lmao . Wentz is top 15 easily (just because he isn't top 5, he doesn't deserve to be crapped on) and really that is all we need if our D plays good and JT gets 100 yards. 

it would help him we had a couple of elite wr

3 hours ago, GoPats said:

It's probably been close to 20 years since I saw the first "Dear God..." and it still makes me laugh every time. 

Happy New Year to you sir, hope you and yours are well! 

Thanks. Hope you and yours are doing well too. Here’s to 2022. 

Archived