Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Raiders Colts Predictions

danlhart87

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Wentz will be back too but the Colts won't say until Sunday imo, to make people sweat haha Nervous Ted Striker GIF by filmeditor

Well they don’t want to say it then all of Of sudden he gets a fever or something. But yes he will most likely play. Thank goodness it wasn’t a away game or Jimmy might of been  flying Wentz on his private jet.

Smith should be activated tomorrow or Saturday  along with Addae and Carrie and the others that went on Monday. Just depends whether their positive test was Sunday or Monday.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Wentzszn said:

Well they don’t want to say it then all of Az sudden he gets a fever or something. But yes he will most likely play.

Smith should be activated tomorrow or Saturday  along with Addae and Carrie and the others that went on Monday. Just depends whether their positive test was Sunday or Monday.

If Sam plays at QB we can do this Scared The Launch GIF by CTV

1 minute ago, Wentzszn said:

From what I read from a good source he didn’t really have any symptoms.

Leonard is ready. Lol. This will have benefited his ankle.

Yeah I have read where Wentz isn't even sick at all, this whole Covid thing has me confused. I am glad the NFL changed the rules, best thing they have ever done because this was starting to turn into a caka caka show keeping players out when they aren't sick. It was ruining the season.

5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah I have read where Wentz isn't even sick at all, this whole Covid thing has me confused. I am glad the NFL changed the rules, best thing they have ever done because this was starting to turn into a caka caka show keeping players out when they aren't sick. It was ruining the season.

The good thing is the random testing happens on Monday’s I believe  so any player who tests positive will be able to play on Sundays. So unless a player self reports everything should be getting back to normal. Colts now have most of their  unvaxed having had it now so no more daily testing. Their still is a couple but most are now in the clear.

42 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah, makes sense. I think they may be able say by Saturday but not 100% sure how that works. I was just being sarcastic by saying Sunday but that may be right anyway lmao 

They will know by Saturday. I doubt he would all of a sudden get a fever or bad symptoms 5 days after he tested positive.  But they just can’t formally clear him until Sunday. Someone will probably be paying him a visit Saturday at home to do what they need to do as far as checking for any symptoms. They won’t go into it blindly Sunday.

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

The issue with covid is it spreads like wildfire and while by far the most don’t get the more serious symptoms some do. Some have permanent after-effects, some die. People have to isolate because, while they may not be seriously ill, they can spread it to someone who will get seriously ill. 

34 minutes ago, Solid84 said:

The issue with covid is it spreads like wildfire and while by far the most don’t get the more serious symptoms some do. Some have permanent after-effects, some die. People have to isolate because, while they may not be seriously ill, they can spread it to someone who will get seriously ill. 

Covid-19 is real serious no doubt. There are people that have died from this and have suffered from this, but it's either let the players play or cancel the season IMO because so many players are testing positive that are asymptomatic. If a player isn't sick I say let them play and the NFL has came to that conclusion as well. They had to, other wise we would have Sam Ehlinger vs Jordan Love in the SB lmao 

2 hours ago, JediXMan said:

This is assuming Wentz plays. I think this is a game where Colts get an early lead and Raiders try but fail to claw their way back. 

Colts 30

Raiders 17

Colts up 20-7 at half.  Raiders cut it to 20-14.  Colts come down kick a field goal.  Raiders answer to make 23-17 and then JT busts it open 30 to 17.

44 minutes ago, LV-FrontRow said:

Marcus Mariota is the next man up. 

I'm guessing you guys are familiar with him. 

Oh yeah, but I thought he was out, also, or was that COVID, and he's already back?

Any word on the validity of the Carr report/rumor on your side?

45 minutes ago, LV-FrontRow said:

Marcus Mariota is the next man up. 

I'm guessing you guys are familiar with him. 

I read that Mariota was placed on the COVID list a few days ago. He should be ready to come off on Sunday, maybe Saturday. 

6 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

:( Not good. I'm a big fan of Carr.

Edit: Okay, it has not been confirmed. 

I think the person that told me saw something and from what it seems like where it happened somebody was Messing with raiders fans.  Their injury report isn’t out yet I don’t think.

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

I read that Mariota was placed on the COVID list a few days ago. He should be ready to come off on Sunday, maybe Saturday. 

I think he came off today.

31 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

I think the person that told me saw something and from what it seems like where it happened somebody was Messing with raiders fans.  Their injury report isn’t out yet I don’t think.

I looked everywhere for Carr going on the dreaded COVID List but instead read that Mariota was on the list. 

36 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

I think he came off today.

Okay, thank you.

17 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Everyone keeps talking about raiders defense last few games. Look at the games before that. They just got lucky with QB last 3 games. They had Dallas with a lot of covid issues.

38CC20AE-424C-43A6-9B8E-F379376B014A.jpeg

Yeah those two games are a bit misleading Chiefs destroyed them in the passing game. Browns had backups at QB and OL.

Archived