Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Madden has ruined a lot of these younger fans into thinking that’s how trades and the such actually work. 
    • I’m willing to bet they will adjust the Rooney rule this off-season simply based on what Irsay did, and the outcry of some in the media. Any and all coaching hires from HC down to assistants at all positions requiring it. 
    • What about a leader of Digital men.....like the ones in Madden?? 
    • Its A players league so of course you need a good GM to bring in good players. But what I failed at explaining my.view is I don't think being a Good GM is as difficult as being a.good.HC.  I know being a GM is more than looking at the FA list and having a TV, Internet, and watching YouTube highlights of draftees .....like I'm sure you do with your mocks.. But how many times you were right on players and real GM's were wrong?? I bet you had your.share of hits over them, especially the lower franchises.....I know I have, I had Marlin Mack to us(A good pick by Ballard and me).... I had Waller WR from GT and I wanted to convert him to a TE...and that's exactly what they did..i was really proud of that one...many more examples and I'm sure you and others here too. Some of the posters here really know their onions on.colleges players. And it doesn't matter where they get or how they form their opinions. They are doing their best with much less resources than the real GM's. And some.of.their mocks were as.good.or.better than real teams drafts and off season.moves too. Can we do worse than Ballards off seasons??   I dont know about you But being a HC is something I couldn't even fantasize of doing.Lol   The 3 things a.successful team needs is a.franchise/elite QB, A good coach, especially at coming up.with game plans and adjusting as game.goes on, and of.course a good GM that brings in high level ta!ent and players that fit the scheme.  They all need to be good and in my opinion finding a good GM is easier than a really good.HC.    I'll.take belichek.as my HC and YOU as the GM over Saturday & Ballard..
    • Agreed and I hope Dodds takes over as GM for that reason. I do like our scouting department and especially Morocco Brown. But in regards to HC, it would serve this team well to have someone who has an extensive coaching background and is also a great leader of men.   
  • Members

• Nesjan3

Nesjan3 2,161

• JlynRN

JlynRN 659

• bellevuecolt

bellevuecolt 0

Rookie
    • husker61

husker61 40

• jbaron04

jbaron04 529