Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 14 discussion

Chrisaaron1023

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, JediXMan said:

I don't watch them that much but Cards D doesn't really impress me that much.

We will be fine if we can run the ball well and not be one dimensional. A lot of that will depend on us staying in the game so we don’t have to keep passing. They are good pass defense team so you don’t want to be one dimensional.

5 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

So the guys on tv said cards struggle at home. Not sure only having two losses means they have struggled. Cards haven’t had that hard of a schedule either.

Cards are 3-2 at home, and 7-0 on the road. Compare the two and they definitely struggle more at home.

12 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Cards losing helps brady for #1 seed. I don't know about the tie breakers but the packers will probably lose soon and Cards too, maybe they lose to us? :D

GB is going to win it all, I have money on it. Put $500 on them to start the year. Rodgers wants that 2nd ring, puts a QB in a different light when that happens. That was my pick before season and I am sticking with it. I had Buffalo winning the AFC, thankfully I had no money on that lmao .

5 hours ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Cards losing helps brady for #1 seed. I don't know about the tie breakers but the packers will probably lose soon and Cards too, maybe they lose to us? :D

Was thinking the same thing last night.. really don't wanna see another super bowl with Tom Brady.. 49ers vs Chiefs was so refreshing!

6 hours ago, Wentzszn said:

So the guys on tv said cards struggle at home. Not sure only having two losses means they have struggled. Cards haven’t had that hard of a schedule either.

That made me smile when I heard that! We can do this!!

1 hour ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Was thinking the same thing last night.. really don't wanna see another super bowl with Tom Brady.. 49ers vs Chiefs was so refreshing!

That made me smile when I heard that! We can do this!!

I don’t want another Brady or Mahomes super bowl in any shape or fashion. 

I find the Patriots more concerning than the Cardinals. It's an advantage to play at LOS instead of Gillette Stadium. The Cardinals game is in Arizona and on primetime, where that team doesn't play as well. We just have to get a win against NE, and it will be a good start for the other games. 

13 minutes ago, teganslaw said:

I find the Patriots more concerning than the Cardinals. It's an advantage to play at LOS instead of Gillette Stadium. The Cardinals game is in Arizona and on primetime, where that team doesn't play as well. We just have to get a win against NE, and it will be a good start for the other games. 

If this team can't win on the road in primetime, then it will never do anything in the playoffs if we make it there. With the AFC as stacked as it is now, the odds of us ever making the playoffs as more than a low division winner are small. Which means we'll probably have one home playoff game game at most unless some 5-7 seed faces us in the AFC Championship. We have to win on the road. We can't use that as an excuse. These are talented, professional athletes and they have to overcome that to win a SB. We as fans can't use that excuse 5 years into a rebuild anymore either.

Archived