Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 14 discussion

Chrisaaron1023

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

TD SF

I will give media some credit they are all saying colts are ones to watch and nobody wants to play them in the playoffs.

I think we can beat anyone, Chiefs are the best but everyone is beatable. When we beat the Pats I should go to Patriots planet and do this The Simpsons GIF by KiwiGo (KGO) - I know we will win, I am so sure of it I put a $1000 on it. 

1 minute ago, Wentzszn said:

Bengals have a bridal schedule too. With Burrows injury they may be out of the playoff hunt shortly. With Jackson be injured though it might be Browns division to win.

Why is Tampa leaving everyone wide open for Bills.

Browns go to Lambeau and to Pitt for Ben's last home game ever, final week bengals vs browns could be for North title and loser goes home.

Just now, holeymoley99 said:

Browns go to Lambeau and to Pitt for Ben's last home game ever, final week bengals vs browns could be for North title and loser goes home.

All these games are lining up nicely for Colts if they just lose one more game. If they happen to win the next two they will be in and finish 4-0. That might make jags game not even matter to make playoffs. 

Just now, holeymoley99 said:

Bengals missed fg, wasted drive. 49ers doing it

SF getting Samual back made me have a really good feeling on this game. SF is a lot like the colts. They are better then their record and can beat anyone.

Not sure what is going on with Bucs offense right now. There is way to much time left.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

At the end of the night I am going to put the pressure on Chloe aka @Wentzsznto post a new thread of our % of making the playoffs and where teams stands. That thread should get a lot of pages. We can have fun with that all week, GO Colts!

I don’t have a clue how to to figure out the %. Someone else will have to do it.

Archived