Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 14 discussion

Chrisaaron1023

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Zoltan said:

Lamar Jackson's ankle injury could be huge if he is out for a couple weeks, I don't think Ravens would be able to win a single game if Lamar isn't playing.

Even if he plays on a sore ankle that hurts them. 

Raiders are so bad. 

Colfs playoff chances going to come down to the AFC North.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

This is why I picked the Chiefs to win the AFC, they are demolishing the Raiders. If any Pats fan thinks they can hang with that offense I will do this, I will stick with Cjiefs vs GB for my SB. Homer Simpson Laughing GIF by FOX TV- I say next year is our year! Go Colts but we will beat the Pats and make the playoffs :thmup:

With BB I wouldn’t be shocked if he shut down that KC offense some. But you are right pats won’t be able to keep up.

3 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

With BB I wouldn’t be shocked if he shut down that KC offense some. But you are right pats won’t be able to keep up.

He won't keep up with our's either, it wouldn't shock me if it ends up us vs Chiefs in the AFC Title Game but I don't think we are ready to beat them. We will beat the Pats :hat:, once we do that we are back on the map and real relevant. Biggest game of the year = next week. 

4 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

That jags offense is so bad. Surely Lawrence isn’t that bad. Titans up 17-0.

I don't know why Urban Meyer hates Robinson and never uses him. Robinson is their best offensive weapon and he only has 5 carries, its a waste of talent and horrible game planning as a rookie QB's best friend is a strong run game.

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

He won't keep up with our's either, it wouldn't shock me if it ends up us vs Chiefs in the AFC Title Game but I don't think we are ready to beat them. We will beat the Pats :hat:, once we do that we are back on the map and real relevant. Biggest game of the year = next week. 

We don’t really have the WR I don’t think for us to completly take it to pats. The big question will be can we run the ball to open the passing game up. Their pass defense is pretty damn good. So it will be run to set up pass.

I am also worried covid is going to hit us at the wrong time with so many players having been out of town this week. We needed the bye but I hope it doesn’t stop any momentum we have had going.

7 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

If Titans play like this against SF they will lose. They won’t win the 3 games they have left against good teams. 

Well don’t count on them playing like this every week. They’ve been bad lately but they’ll eventually figure it out. Plus Henry will likely be back by the end of the regular season.

2 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

We don’t really have the WR I don’t think for us to completly take it to pats. The big question will be can we run the ball to open the passing game up. Their pass defense is pretty damn good. So it will be run to set up pass.

I am also worried covid is going to hit us at the wrong time with so many players having been out of town this week. We needed the bye but I hope it doesn’t stop any momentum we have had going.

Watch out for TY next week - he is 100% and believe me he going out party is to beat NE because he never has, he isn't the 3rd the greatest WR in Indy history for nothing. We have a solid team. Pitt, Mac/Doyle/Hines are all good. Taylor is Great and Wentz is good which matters. Our O.Line just needs to just kick the usual rear and we will win.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Watch out for TY next week - he is 100% and believe me he going out party is to beat NE because he never has, he isn't the 3rd the greatest WR in Indy history for nothing. We have a solid team. Pitt, Mac/Doyle/Hines are all good. Taylor is Great and Wentz is good which matters. Our O.Line just needs to just kick the usual rear and we will win.

Hopefully we can force mac into throwing longer passes and confuse him. Colts have been disguising coverage lately pretty well. But the key will be stopping their running game along with the screen passes. No short passes for extra yards.

Just now, Wentzszn said:

Hopefully we can force mac into throwing longer passes and confuse him. Colts have been disguising coverage lately pretty well. But the key will be stopping their running game along with the screen passes. No short passes for extra yards.

Mac will get his throws underneath, no secret, so BB knows that but can he execute when it counts as a rookie. I can see TY having 3 or 4 crucial catches next week because that is who he is and he knows the Rivalry between the teams. He has never beat them, so he is doing every thing to stay healthy these 2 weeks - sleep, soaking in the hot tub, eating his vegetables (Potatoes and Green Beans are the key in crock pot), and drinking his Gatorade :thmup:

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

What if next week we score to pull within 24-23 at the end, would you go for 2 and the win or play for OT to make it 24-24? 

It would depend on the game flow and situation. Does our  defense looked gassed? How has the defense been playing? How have both offenses been playing? All of that would have to be taken into account.

3 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

It would depend on the game flow and situation. Does our  defense looked gassed? How has the defense been playing? How have both offenses been playing? All of that would have to be taken into account.

I would go for 2, what I would do is fake it to Taylor and have Wentz waltz in on a bootleg around the end - they would never see it coming.

14 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

What if next week we score to pull within 24-23 at the end, would you go for 2 and the win or play for OT to make it 24-24? 

If higher scoring go for 2 if low defensive battle kick pat and go to ot if game has been even throughout. If one team got outplayed and is in the situation due to a favorable bounce would take into consideration.

Archived