Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Leonard at #37 and Nelson at #33

PuntersArePeopleToo

3 hours ago, Stoney said:

Taylor, Kenny, & Smith should all be on this list. Colts continue to get disrespected. You can't tell me Robinson is better. Apparently Madden thinks Rob is better too and I just don't get it. Taylor kills him in all the combine numbers, outperformed him on the season. Make it make sense for me. 

My guess is the players think Robinson didn't have as much help from his line. Idk

3 hours ago, Stoney said:

It's a flat out joke. Rob ran a 4.64 & Taylor ran a 4.39 while being 10lbs heavier. Then goes and runs for more yards on the season with less carries. Turned the ball over less. Had more TDs. Finished 3rd in rushing, and set the franchise single game rushing record. I just can't make sense of it. Its blatant disrespect.

Your taking to personal the most they'll give any team is five, they probably alter it a little to try to make every team included.

19 minutes ago, TimetobringDfence! said:

Your taking to personal the most they'll give any team is five, they probably alter it a little to try to make every team included.

That's incorrect. The Bucs have 7 currently and the top 10 isn't even revealed yet.

3 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

And how about the Chiefs?   And how about the Bills?   And how about the Packers?   And how about the Ravens?   And how about the Browns?   And how about the Steelers?   And how about the Rams?    And how about the Titans?   

I could go on,   but you should get the point by now…. 

Your comment was about doubting the superbowl champs even have 7. That was proven wrong because you spoke up before knowing the facts. If you wanna move the goal that's cool. The Chiefs, Bills, Packers, Ravens all have stellar QB play. That's what makes them great. The Titans don't have that many great players, they just have a generational RB. The context of all that might go over your head but idk.

3 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

You don’t think there are fans at all 31 other teams who think the way you do?    You don’t think the 10-12 teams that are viewed as better than the Colts have lots of great players that you don’t follow as closely?

And remember, Taylor was only great the last 6 games or so.   Robinson was good all year long.    I think it was you who posted about great combine numbers as if that has anything to do with anything.   It doesn’t.   Zero. 

You’re getting too worked up over a big fat nothing.   That’s your right.   But make a better argument than the disrespect card.  It’s not an insult to be ranked outside the top-100. 

If their player is better athletically and statistically then they're right to feel that way. My combine numbers had to do with Taylor's Madden ratings. You know attributes on the game? You might be too old for that tho. I gave my opinion on disagreeing with Robinson being over Taylor on multiple platforms. You're the one getting worked up and trying to prove to me that you're right lol I really don't care, I'm just replying. My opinion remains the same.

1 hour ago, Stoney said:

If their player is better athletically and statistically then they're right to feel that way. My combine numbers had to do with Taylor's Madden ratings. You know attributes on the game? You might be too old for that tho. I gave my opinion on disagreeing with Robinson being over Taylor on multiple platforms. You're the one getting worked up and trying to prove to me that you're right lol I really don't care, I'm just replying. My opinion remains the same.

This matters waaayyyy too much to you.

And to top it off, you now bring in another worthless measurement — a players Madden Rating.   

Dear God….     :facepalm:

I think we’ve both said our piece….   And we should put this to rest.

Good luck to you. 

9 hours ago, TimetobringDfence! said:

My guess is the players think Robinson didn't have as much help from his line. Idk

That plus I had heard on prior lists a lot of the voting was done by borderline roster guys. If you take that into account it makes sense for guys who weren't #1 picks to get extra consideration. Skill may be less but situation and the uphill battle is a factor.

18 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

This matters waaayyyy too much to you.

And to top it off, you now bring in another worthless measurement — a players Madden Rating.   

Dear God….     :facepalm:

I think we’ve both said our piece….   And we should put this to rest.

Good luck to you. 

You get easily confused on here often I've noticed. I was talking to someone about Robinson being rated higher on Madden. Jeez buddy keep up..

You desperately need to get a life. I clearly triggered you and you're upset. We've been on this forum for the same amount of years yet you have 10k more posts then me, 10k posts of you constantly trying to correct people and act superior. It gets old with you little man.

Crazy thing is you're just giving me your opinion and acting like it's fact lol I don't like feeling like my player is getting slighted to a division rival. End of story. No I said my peace and you had to come back and get the last word, per usual with you. Kick rocks guy. I don't want to hear from you.

21 minutes ago, Stoney said:

You get easily confused on here often I've noticed. I was talking to someone about Robinson being rated higher on Madden. Jeez buddy keep up..

You desperately need to get a life. I clearly triggered you and you're upset. We've been on this forum for the same amount of years yet you have 10k more posts then me, 10k posts of you constantly trying to correct people and act superior. It gets old with you little man.

Crazy thing is you're just giving me your opinion and acting like it's fact lol I don't like feeling like my player is getting slighted to a division rival. End of story. No I said my peace and you had to come back and get the last word, per usual with you. Kick rocks guy. I don't want to hear from you.

Not just your player.   Your THREE players. 

Im not the least bit upset.  Calm as can be.  You couldn’t be mire wrong.  

But the more you post, the worse things get for you as you keep proving my points.   Ok, whatever.   

As I said before, we’re done.   Enjoy the website.    Good luck to you. 

32 minutes ago, Stoney said:

You sort of lose credibility when you bring Madden ratings into the mix.   I don't care about Robinson v Taylor, but Madden ratings isn't a thing most care about here

2 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Professional players are uber competitive.   That's how they got to the NFL.  Madden ratings are meaningless 

You're riding the fence. Point is, Madden ratings are very important to players, and are reported on and talked about all the time. Meaningless means nobody cares, which is not the case. I personally don't care about them, but they are popular. And they've morphed more and more over the years to use more statistics (instead of simple athletic traits). I believe they now use FO, PFF, and were talking about using Nextgen. Some of my younger family plays Madden (I'm not a gamer), but they all talk about downloading weekly updates lol. 

14 hours ago, Stoney said:

Couldn't have said it better

13 hours ago, EastStreet said:

You're riding the fence. Point is, Madden ratings are very important to players, and are reported on and talked about all the time. Meaningless means nobody cares, which is not the case. I personally don't care about them, but they are popular. And they've morphed more and more over the years to use more statistics (instead of simple athletic traits). I believe they now use FO, PFF, and were talking about using Nextgen. Some of my younger family plays Madden (I'm not a gamer), but they all talk about downloading weekly updates lol. 

Players may care about Madden numbers, but they shouldn't.  They do not matter.  I don't let a video game influence the way I think at all.  Taylor needs to prove it on the field if he wants to be ahead of Robinson.   I won't take anything away from Robinson.   He had a great rookie season.   1070 yards with a 4.5 YPC.   49 receptions.  

6 hours ago, Myles said:

Players may care about Madden numbers, but they shouldn't.  They do not matter.  I don't let a video game influence the way I think at all.  Taylor needs to prove it on the field if he wants to be ahead of Robinson.   I won't take anything away from Robinson.   He had a great rookie season.   1070 yards with a 4.5 YPC.   49 receptions.  

I don't care about them at all. But a lot do, especially the younger generation and players. 

Doubt Taylor is one that cares much.

As far as Taylor vs Robinson, both are good. One had a lot better OL though....... Only time will tell. 

Archived