Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

AFC Playoff Picture Record/Schedule/Discussion *Updated* (Merge)

w87r

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, New Zealands #1 Colts Fan said:

If buffalo win then titans are guaranteed a playoff spot. Wonder if that changes what they do with henry and tannehill

If that scenario plays out (knock on wood), I'd assume TEN will still go all out for the division title and a home game in the playoffs.

1 minute ago, New Zealands #1 Colts Fan said:

We are cheering for buffalo but huge chance we meet them next week.

If we win 

I'm gonna start Bills fan club tonight 

Then next week stop the fan club lmao

Just now, w87r said:

Maybe, can still get the #4 seed regardless of early games.

so on road vs buff or home vs balt 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Just want no injuries.  Are they wearing shells or just working on installs?
    • The offense is probably going to dominate to an extent as the defense will be limited in what they can do, so I expect Richardson to get some nice throws in. I want to see how good his short and medium accuracy throws are. I'd like to see him gain some chemistry with AD Mitchell and throw the ball deep to Pierce. Also want to see Woods get involved.   Right now, I don't expect much from the O-Line and D-Line. There won't be much physicality, but maybe a bit of pressure. I do want to see how JuJu, Flowers, Abraham, Jones, and Simpson will do defending our WRs. Also, Cross, Scott, and Thomas from the Safeties. 
    • If the Football Gods finally bless Rich Eisen and Rodgers somehow makes it:    SF - Loss NE - Win Buff - Win PITT - Win Hou - Win IND - Win   Really the stiffest competition is against the 49ers. 
    • Catch -22 Does he not blitz at a higher rate (we are at the lower end of the middle of the pack) because his Ballard believes in bigger slower (4.5's) corners that can't cover go routes? BTW, if neither corner has deep speed it freezes your single high safety to the middle of the field, and Deep. IMO, Ballard's corner theory makes our single high safety look brainless.  Franklin gets chewed up good when he drops into cover 2. As I recall a 75% completion rate, 10+ per reception, and his Yac is more than the catch depth. He just stands there when guys leak out in front of him. Mike Singletary would rip his head off for not getting in there and meeting the ball.
    • One thing I just saw was the Colts were bottom 4 of the league in giving up rushing TDs. That helps explain the Davis signing to some degree.    They also gave up 62 passing plays for 20+ yards. Thats a lot considering the consensus seems to be our secondary gives a large cushion.     The more I dive into stats, the more I see Ballard called it how it is. We need to be more explosive on offense and give up less big plays on defense.  The Colts rank in the middle in most categories. Looks like the big plays really hurt this team. Will be interesting if the increased pass rush and experience in the secondary helps improve this defense. I think it will. 
  • Members

• richard pallo

richard pallo 9,086

• ClaytonColt

ClaytonColt 427

• cjwhiskers

cjwhiskers 866

• Smonroe

Smonroe 6,274

• C_Lew

C_Lew 176

• G8R