Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Texans at Chiefs Thread

danlhart87

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What  great message of unity at the beginning. That I can get behind because it doesn’t create division. Hope more teams do something like that.

KC and jags are going to have a major advantage having that many fans. Hopefully teams will increase the fans in the stadium. 2500 for the colts is basically nothing.

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

What  great message of unity at the beginning. That I can get behind because it doesn’t create division. Hope more teams do something like that.

KC and jags are going to have a major advantage having that many fans. Hopefully teams will increase the fans in the stadium. 2500 for the colts is basically nothing.

How many are at Arrowhead rn 

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

For sure. Love is what the world needs. 

5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I am good either way but a Houston loss would be better for the Colts. Fun rooting for an underdog though.

I always like seeing the champ lose. I always like seeing the underdog win. I always cheer against AFCS teams. I always cheer for ND players in the NFL. 

I'm confused lol. 

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

This is just awesome football is back, I feel revived even lmao . The crowd is even loud.

I don't think I've ever look forward this much to football. I'm revived too brother. 

I honestly don't care about, or need crowd noise. Just need pigskin to watch. I'm sure the players like it though.

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

Me too. I have not followed any sports since after the NFL draft. (Mets playing awful contributed to that.)

I tried to follow the NBA, but just couldn't get into it. Pacers playing meh and other things contributed to that lol. 

CFB and NFL have been my favs for a decade, with CBB and NBA getting farther and farther behind. Now I do love international soccer (WC) but that's infrequent.

Archived