Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Texans at Chiefs Thread

danlhart87

2 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

I think we'll see some aggressive play by Houston in the second half. They almost have to. And KC is not going to go conservative early in the 3rd either. Unless the Ds step up, likely a fun half coming our way.

KC will out swinging expecting to go up 24 to 7

I kinda hope Pinter gets bigger role in OL later

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Our O should be top 10 in both passing and rushing. Unless our OL gets hurt, or we have skill player injuries, we'll move the ball this year. Should have the best balance since some of the Manning years.

I think we will look similar to 2018 when we had Luck, Rivers probably wont throw for 39 TD's and 4500 yards but I can see 32 and 4000. Our Run game should be deadly. It should be fun, I see 10-6/11-5, 11-5 IMO will definitely win us the division.

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I think we will look similar to 2018 when we had Luck, Rivers probably wont throw for 39 TD's and 4500 yards but I can see 32 and 4000. Our Run game should be deadly. It should be fun, I see 10-6/11-5, 11-5 IMO will definitely win us the division.

I think the difference will be that we will be able to dominate in either phase. Rivers won't have to throw a lot, and the RBs won't have to rush a lot. But both can. Ds won't be able to key on either. Those that do will pay. As long as we're healthy, it will be all about Reich's play calling. I love Reich as a guy, but I haven't always been in love with his game plans.

3 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

I think Rivers will get 3700 about 20 to 25 td

Ik most will say bad stats but we will rely heavy on run and he won't pass a lot

I had him projected at 3800 and 30 in a post a couple of months ago which is good, we will run a lot is why. He just has to watch the INT's, that is my only concern.

Just now, EastStreet said:

I think the difference will be that we will be able to dominate in either phase. Rivers won't have to throw a lot, and the RBs won't have to rush a lot. But both can. Ds won't be able to key on either. Those that do will pay. As long as we're healthy, it will be all about Reich's play calling. I love Reich as a guy, but I haven't always been in love with his game plans.

Get early lead

Kill the clock

Thats the key 

Just now, PrincetonTiger said:

Looks like I will be very happy

I know you like KC and I actually don't dislike them. They are hard to hate because I like Mahomes and love Andy Reid. Better them to dominate for a few years than New England, Pats = YUCK lmao . KC is kind of like the Peyton Colts teams, unreal on offense with Mahomes, good pass rush, likable coach, etc.. I would have love to see the 2006 Colts take on last years KC's team, that would be a classic.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I know you like KC and I actually don't dislike them. They are hard to hate because I like Mahomes and love Andy Reid. Better them to dominate for a few years than New England, Pats = YUCK lmao . KC is kind of like the Peyton Colts teams, unreal on offense with Mahomes, good pass rush, likable coach, etc.. I would have love to see the 2006 Colts take on last years KC's team, that would be a classic.

Also had a key Las Vegas Aces win and impressive performance by Jackie Young

8 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

If Rivers throws 15 or less I will take that. 

Yeah that seems to be about his average minus his first two years.  I do think this will be one of the best overall teams he's played for however those circumstances could change pending injuries and if there's not much progress from the young players. 

Texans aren't looking as near as dynamic without Hopkins lol.  It's just game one though but they're taking the appearance as more of a ground and pound dink and dunk team.  

Just now, Malakai432 said:

Yeah that seems to be about his average minus his first two years.  I do think this will be one of the best overall teams he's played for however those circumstances could change pending injuries and if there's not much progress from the young players. 

Texans aren't looking as near as dynamic without Hopkins lol.  It's just game one though but they're taking the appearance as more of a ground and pound dink and dunk team.  

Which often leads to struggle 

Archived