Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Texans at Chiefs Thread

danlhart87

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

I tried to follow the NBA, but just couldn't get into it. Pacers playing meh and other things contributed to that lol. 

CFB and NFL have been my favs for a decade, with CBB and NBA getting farther and farther behind. Now I do love international soccer (WC) but that's infrequent.

Luckily for me I love Baseball, have since I was a kid. I have been a Cubs fan all my life and they have been good to great for the last 5 seasons so that has helped me sports wise this summer. When they won the WS in 2016 that was the greatest thing to me since the Colts winning the SB in 2006/07. Baseball is boring to many but playoff Baseball is great and energetic with fans in the stands. I still keep an eye on the NBA but rarely watch a whole game now, I may watch for 20 minutes or so if a good game is on and just check the highlights out. Once the Pacers got eliminated, I could care less who wins it all now. Football is still my #1, can't wait for the Colts to play on Sunday. I would go Pro Football #1, Pro Baseball #2, NBA #3. I don't follow Hockey or Soccer much. I like Golf when Tiger is playing well in a major - that is watchable.

13 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Luckily for me I love Baseball, have since I was a kid. I have been a Cubs fan all my life and they have been good to great for the last 5 seasons so that has helped me sports wise this summer. When they won the WS in 2016 that was the greatest thing to me since the Colts winning the SB in 2006/07. Baseball is boring to many but playoff Baseball is great and energetic with fans in the stands. I still keep an eye on the NBA but rarely watch a whole game now, I may watch for 20 minutes or so if a good game is on and just check the highlights out. Once the Pacers got eliminated, I could care less who wins it all now. Football is still my #1, can't wait for the Colts to play on Sunday. I would go Pro Football #1, Pro Baseball #2, NBA #3. I don't follow Hockey or Soccer much. I like Golf when Tiger is playing well in a major - that is watchable.

I love the Cubs too, but yes, boring in the regular season. I can only sit and watch full games during the playoffs. Pacers are frustrating. Ownership needs to stop being so cheap. For me it's ND and Colts FB as 1a and 1b, then WC soccer, then IU BB, then Pacers, then Cubs, I used to follow hockey in the early 90s, but not anymore. 

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Wow a 6 point swing. Houston misses a FG, KC will gets one to end the half. Big swing from 14-10 to being 17-7, KC on pace to score 34 points.

I think we'll see some aggressive play by Houston in the second half. They almost have to. And KC is not going to go conservative early in the 3rd either. Unless the Ds step up, likely a fun half coming our way.

Just now, danlhart87 said:

Mack and Taylor are gonna be Rivers friend 

Q is gonna be his best friend 

Our O should be top 10 in both passing and rushing. Unless our OL gets hurt, or we have skill player injuries, we'll move the ball this year. Should have the best balance since some of the Manning years.

Archived