Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts cancel today's practice

stitches

31 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Sports are imploding. I know this isn’t going to be popular but they need to stop defending criminals. Don’t resist arrest  and don’t reach in your car and you don’t get shot. The guy was a felon. 

This take is trash. 

44 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Sports are imploding. I know this isn’t going to be popular but they need to stop defending criminals. Don’t resist arrest  and don’t reach in your car and you don’t get shot. The guy was a felon. 

Agreed.   He did deserve to be shot.  The officer messed up by unloading 7 rounds into him.   That was wrong.  

Wait! Do we know that they're supporting the criminal who got shot?

Could they be supporting a reasonable solution to the rioting? An understanding of why police respond as they do, how to conduct yourself in an arrest situation, and not to believe social media these days?

Are we assuming they all feel the same way about each topic? 

All we know is that they feel it's out of hand, and how can they make a difference, no?

Voting is the simplest thing we can all do.

Then it's up to the powers that be to negotiate a solution. And NO, that's not all on Trump. A lot of these local politicians need to adjust their thought process.

1 minute ago, crazycolt1 said:

A way over reaction IMO. 

Yes.   They arguably could have restrained his without firing a shot, but I'll side with a shot was possibly needed.   They tried a taser and tried to restrain him without success and he still appeared to be trying to grab something from his car.   The 7 shots were too many.

2 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

Moot argument.

The point for this forum is that it's one less practice.  Considering the number of practices allowed, that is huge.

Yeah, at a crucial time when cuts are coming soon.  I would have rather seen them allow those who want to sit out do it without punishment.   Although if you are near the cut list, there could still be consequences.   

1 hour ago, Chloe6124 said:

You don't get it. It's not about this one individual who did a horrible crime. It's about the 1000s of others who have died and did nothing wrong.

7 minutes ago, Myles said:

Yeah, at a crucial time when cuts are coming soon.  I would have rather seen them allow those who want to sit out do it without punishment.   Although if you are near the cut list, there could still be consequences.   

They could have compromised. Just keep practice for the bubble players. 

The other players could do what they think they should. 

• Nadine locked this topic

Archived