Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Danica Patrick and Aaron Rodgers Are No Longer Dating

Mel Kiper's Hair

On 7/16/2020 at 10:24 PM, Mel Kiper's Hair said:

I guess Aaron will have more time to focus on football this season!

https://www.espn.com/espn/story/_/id/29477065/danica-patrick-aaron-rodgers-no-longer-together

3adf2f0360628c8fb8a1d3d1604c02df.gif

If you need any company to comfort you during this time Danica just send me a message! 

She already hit me up...

iAhbzDw.jpg

42F1gZa.jpg

I'd actually enjoy watching the Monaco Grand Prixx on a yacht, but I had to decline though, as I previously already had married my brunette hottie.  ;)

But maybe you can win the opportunity-

https://tinyurl.com/y3zldfph

It's a charity giveaway, for Folds of Honor, a charitable organization that provides scholarships to the spouses and children of fallen and disabled service members. It is also a debut of Danica Rose' wine.

1 hour ago, dgambill said:

I don’t know for sure but I get the feeling that Aaron isnt the most likable guy. 

I somewhat agree.  I think Aaron isa very intelligent guy.  I mean his last two women were hotties but maybe not to much between the ears. I think that would eventually bore Aaron and he can always get another hottie.

On 7/25/2020 at 6:59 PM, Moosejawcolt said:

I somewhat agree.  I think Aaron isa very intelligent guy.  I mean his last two women were hotties but maybe not to much between the ears. I think that would eventually bore Aaron and he can always get another hottie.

If you think Danica Patrick is lacking between the ears you are sadly mistaken. 

She is worth almost as much as Rogers is and didn't get that money by being dumb or stupid. 

Maybe she left him because he is an *? 

13 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

“Maybe not too much between the ears”

I wanted to give you three different emoji’s...   Laughing, because you’re wrong.  Confused, because you’re wrong...   and Sad because you’re wrong.  Congrats!   It’s the Hat Trick for you!      :thmup:

14 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

“Maybe not too much between the ears”

I wanted to give you three different emoji’s...   Laughing, because you’re wrong.  Confused, because you’re wrong...   and Sad because you’re wrong.  Congrats!   It’s the Hat Trick for you!      :thmup:

It's almost impossible to pull the ol' Hat Trick off but it happened lmao 

11 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

It's almost impossible to pull the ol' Hat Trick off but it happened lmao 

Neither of these women is lacking in the brains department.   And it’s not a closely guarded secret.

Rodgers dated one for two years and the other for three years.  That’s years.  Not months, not weeks, not days.  Years.  He wasn’t looking for a good time with a couple of airheads. 

Goodness gracious.      :facepalm:

17 hours ago, dgambill said:

I don’t know for sure but I get the feeling that Aaron isnt the most likable guy. 

It's pretty obvious that the guy has a complex of sorts. If you're on the wrong side of it, you're off the Christmas card list.. 

Don't really care though.. Just here because I looked at this thread title 3 times before my brain stopped reading "Dan Patrick".. I need more coffee. Jeez

3 minutes ago, The Fish said:

It's pretty obvious that the guy has a complex of sorts. If you're on the wrong side of it, you're off the Christmas card list.. 

Don't really care though.. Just here because I looked at this thread title 3 times before my brain stopped reading "Dan Patrick".. I need more coffee. Jeez

Now that would be a news story haha 

17 hours ago, dgambill said:

Can you blame him??!!

He was left to rot in the Draft Day green room for a full 22 picks!!..... do you not realize the devastating effect that has??!!

(to a full blown narcissist)

4 hours ago, pacolts56 said:

Can you blame him??!!

He was left to rot in the Draft Day green room for a full 22 picks!!..... do you not realize the devastating effect that has??!!

(to a full blown narcissist)

I know I’ll catch heat but imagine if Tom Brady was half as up his own * as Aaron Rodgers. He couldn’t even live on this planet if he walked around like Rodgers did...6 Rds past over...and still manages to love his parents, wife, and teammates. 
The 22 pick thing is interesting though...maybe why Luck and Manning were such lovable characters...they haven’t been wronged enough lol.

On 7/25/2020 at 5:08 PM, crazycolt1 said:

If you think Danica Patrick is lacking between the ears you are sadly mistaken. 

She is worth almost as much as Rogers is and didn't get that money by being dumb or stupid. 

Maybe she left him because he is an butt hole? 

Did u see when I said maybe not much between the ears. For all i know , she could be a genius.  Stupid people dont do well with Aaron. And yes, he is known to b a jerk

2 hours ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Did u see when I said maybe not much between the ears. For all i know , she could be a genius.  Stupid people dont do well with Aaron. And yes, he is known to b a jerk

According to Forbes Danica is worth 60 million dollars. She sure as hades didn't acquire that amount of money by having anything but brains between her ears. 

On 7/27/2020 at 1:10 AM, crazycolt1 said:

According to Forbes Danica is worth 60 million dollars. She sure as hades didn't acquire that amount of money by having anything but brains between her ears. 

She drives a car.  I am not sure how smart she is. However, I would not base her intelligence on her net worth. Pro athletes are worth millions and there r a lot, I mean a lot of dumb pro athletes

33 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

She drives a car.  I am not sure how smart she is. However, I would not base her intelligence on her net worth. Pro athletes are worth millions and there r a lot, I mean a lot of dumb pro athletes

Just why exactly do you feel the need to insult pretty much anyone you are talking about? 

Archived