Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ricky Williams is still available

ColtJax

He still has a lot in the tank and can catch the ball pretty darn well too. I don't think he'd cost a lot, maybe he's worth a look see..

Tiki Barber is available too :sarcasm:

But Honestly Ricky doesn't suit this team at all.

Him and Irsay would get along very well tho.

They could smoke a doobie together before every game.

:cool: :excite:

Speaking of Irsay, the guy needs more credit. He's been a major part of builing this team from kinda a joke to perhaps the classiest and most consistent franchises in football. (without cheating)

Thanks Mr. Irsay!

Speaking of Irsay, the guy needs more credit. He's been a major part of builing this team from kinda a joke to perhaps the classiest and most consistent franchises in football. (without cheating)

Thanks Mr. Irsay!

agreed on the classy part......consistency strictly due to peyton manning!! nobody else....when ur offense can score on any defense thats good enough for 10-12 wins a year ......

Thanks Mr. Irsay!

agreed on the classy part......consistency strictly due to peyton manning!! nobody else....when ur offense can score on any defense thats good enough for 10-12 wins a year ......

Why would you want to see what other backs can do? We already know what Ricky can do and he would fit well with this team! I think If we let Donald Brown go and get Ricky and let Gonzo go for TO man I think this team can make a super bowl run in hopes that every body can stay healthy.

Why would you want to see what other backs can do? We already know what Ricky can do and he would fit well with this team! I think If we let Donald Brown go and get Ricky and let Gonzo go for TO man I think this team can make a super bowl run in hopes that every body can stay healthy.

:sarcasm: ?

Excellent idea. Let's let go of our young talent and bring in over-the-hill players who are at the tale end of their respective careers.

I can't believe this crap.

I would take Ricky Williams over any of our backs outside of Joe.

I think our money could be spent better other than RBs. I am really excited to see Delone Carter and i would love to see Chad Spann make the team. I think people would be really suprised at the skill of this guy. Im in full belief that we will have one heck of an offense if O line can have any impact on our running game. Our Offense is set so much up on play action. Im not saying Ricky isnt a good back, just not sure if he is where we need to spend our money at this moment. IMO i would like to see us pick a good corner. LACEY SCARES ME A STARTER!!

o.gif

Thanks Mr. Irsay!

lol

I watched "Run, Ricky, Run" and if you wonder why we drafted Edge over him, that should answer all of your questions. Even on his very best day, he's waaaaaaayyyyy out there in left field.

No matter how good the guy can run, he's a risk based on his mental instability alone.

But that much should have already been evident following his first retirement...

Bad idea - while I love Ricky Williams, this is just not a good fit. He's a power runner and has been poor in pass protection the last 2 years plus he's at the end of his career.

Not to mention running back is probably the LEAST of our problems. Terrible idea.

I honestly hope Ricky goes to the Panthers. Why you ask? Well I live in Raleigh, NC which is not too far from Charlotte. At least I would know who to look up if I ever needed some green haha.

Anyway, we DO NOT need any people at the "skilled" positions on offense. We are set there. I'm just anxious to see if our DBs can prove themselves this year.

I honestly hope Ricky goes to the Panthers. Why you ask? Well I live in Raleigh, NC which is not too far from Charlotte. At least I would know who to look up if I ever needed some green haha.

Anyway, we DO NOT need any people at the "skilled" positions on offense. We are set there. I'm just anxious to see if our DBs can prove themselves this year.

good stuff man....lol

God, I hope this is a joke. If its not it could quite possibly be the dumbest thing I've ever read here.