Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Gary Brackett's Restaurant Opening Here Soon

King Colt

Former Colts linebacker Gary Brackett owns a restaurant chain call The Stacked Pickle and one is opening this month a mile from the house. The menu looks like something a pro football player would create. I look forward to going wearing one of my many Colts t-shirts.

31 minutes ago, King Colt said:

Former Colts linebacker Gary Brackett owns a restaurant chain call The Stacked Pickle and one is opening this month a mile from the house. The menu looks like something a pro football player would create. I look forward to going wearing one of my many Colts t-shirts.

What area is it in?

9 minutes ago, Shafty138 said:

He's had a few.  A southern/Soul food place as well I believe, with Jeff Smith as manager

He had one Soul Food restaurant fail a couple of years ago, and I believe he's starting up another soon (if not already).

Stacked Pickles are pretty well sprinkled around the Hamilton County area, and North Indy. Not sure beyond that. Nice sports bar.

4 minutes ago, King Colt said:

The NW intersection of FM1960 & Cutten on Houston's NW side. Not open yet but sometime this month

Oh, I assumed you meant in Indy. I’ve not heard of the franchise until this post. May have to make it a motorcycle ride this summer. 

Archived