Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What players are you hoping win a ring this year?

buffalo34

Sometimes, it may not be the team that you're cheering for to win a Super Bowl, but certain players that you want to win a ring. Of the remaining teams, Kansas City is the top on my pecking order since I'd like to see LeSean McCoy and Sammy Watkins, two ex-Bills win rings. They were two of the best players on the Bills for a while and were exciting to watch, and the window for McCoy is obviously closing. I was sad when Watkins was traded away and McCoy was released this past preseason.

Outside of maybe Rodgers, not sure who I'd want to win a ring this year from other teams.

38 minutes ago, buffalo34 said:

Sometimes, it may not be the team that you're cheering for to win a Super Bowl, but certain players that you want to win a ring. Of the remaining teams, Kansas City is the top on my pecking order since I'd like to see LeSean McCoy and Sammy Watkins, two ex-Bills win rings. They were two of the best players on the Bills for a while and were exciting to watch, and the window for McCoy is obviously closing. I was sad when Watkins was traded away and McCoy was released this past preseason.

Outside of maybe Rodgers, not sure who I'd want to win a ring this year from other teams.

Honesty, I’m kind of rooting for Tannehill. It sucks he’s on a division rival, but I have felt for years he’s been screwed by Miami’s incompetence 

• Like 1