Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

New England Patriots (10-1) at Houston Texans (7-4)

NFLfan

Well, you have to play 60 minutes, not 59 minutes and 10 seconds, right??? :) 

We all got the end result we wanted, Patriots lost. The Colts are pretty much out of it at this point, so the Patriots losing is what keeps us cheering for. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

Well, you have to play 60 minutes, not 59 minutes and 10 seconds, right??? :) 

We all got the end result we wanted, Patriots lost. The Colts are pretty much out of it at this point, so the Patriots losing is what keeps us cheering for. 

I’m sure no one is deflated by this result tonight. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Tommy goes down! @Qwiz can hang another Division banner :thmup:

haha I am hoping for more than just the division man! I had faith that my guys could get this done. Obviously New England is no spring chicken and this win is certainly special for us. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

If the Pats go into Baltimore and win with a 42 year old QB I will think that is as fixed as SB 3 :funny:

It almost feels like Belichick is saying "Brady, I can get you wins with good D and ST, let us see how you do without weapons for the most part". :) 

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

@Qwiz, now just make a final 4 for the first time and take on the Ravens. That would be a fun game to watch. Playing in the AFC Title Game is fun, that is almost like SB weekend.

We’ve never played in one before. Just imagine that...Watson and Jackson dueling for a SB berth. We’d have to play a hell of a lot better than we did last time against the Ravens. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Qwiz said:

haha I am hoping for more than just the division man! I had faith that my guys could get this done. Obviously New England is no spring chicken and this win is certainly special for us. 

Nice win my friend, a big one. Luck never even beat them fools. A Ravens/Texans AFC Final would be fun to watch I have to admit.

• Like 1

Anyone see the "handshake" after the game. Belichick barely did it nd never stopped just walked on by as he made contact. Also I loved the blank stress on the fans faces as they sat in disbelief. Better hope the Colts QB situation improves or it will be another version of the Colts facing another very good QB for the net 10-15 years like Brady was/is.

On 12/2/2019 at 7:28 AM, braveheartcolt said:

Old Tom looks like he's heading to join Peyton. Has his fire gone? Looks like it to me. 

Sometimes I think he looks pitiful, then he turns around and throws a perfect pass for a td. :mindblow: :dunno: