Indianapolis Colts
NFLfan

New England Patriots (10-1) at Houston Texans (7-4)

This should be a good game. Who are Colts fans rooting for? 

I'm rooting for Houston. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

They face Mr Jackson next week though:woah:

Ah, true...

5 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Weak weak flag

I agree. Let's see how many bogus calls are made to help the Pats. 

Texans.. run read option first two downs.. Watson never keeps it. Then they pass on 3rd.. come on Houston. P.s. gotta return that bro lol

Just brain dead.. 

Another penalty called to favor the Pats  :facepalm: .

------

Watson to Duke Johnson for the TD! 7-3 Texans

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Another penalty called to favor the Pats  :facepalm: .

Watson to Duke Johnson for the TD! 7-3 Texans

7-3 Texans. Tommy looks bad so far.

It can’t be in the Colt’s favor for Houston to win can it? Or have we game up on the Colts and it’s all about the Pats not winning the SB now lol?

I think I actually hate the Texans more. Bill O’Brien is the ugliest mug I’ve ever seen and his attitude matches. Such a fraud * jock. He’s only a coach because somebody always hands him the division. I want the Texans out of the playoffs so somebody else gets a shot at NE even if it’s no better of a shot. They never beat the Pats. Atleast the Colts did a few billion years ago.

Just now, BloodyChamp said:

It can’t be in the Colt’s favor for Houston to win can it? Or have we game up on the Colts and it’s all about the Pats not winning the SB now lol

Correct

1 minute ago, BloodyChamp said:

It can’t be in the Colt’s favor for Houston to win can it? Or have we game up on the Colts and it’s all about the Pats not winning the SB now lol?

Plus now the Titans are above is. We can't have healthy players. And I'm just so tired of the Patriots. Will always be. So I have 30 teams to root for now.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

7-3 Texans. Tommy looks bad so far.

Many of the older QBs are not playing up to their standards. Rivers has not played well. Brady's yards per attempt is below 7. Flacco, Cam and Big Ben are on IR.  We are seeing young QBs playing well. Brees and Rodgers are still playing well. 

Brady looks mad. Lol

4 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Plus now the Titans are above is. We can't have healthy players. And I'm just so tired of the Patriots. Will always be. So I have 30 teams to root for now.

Why not 31? Which is the other team you are rooting against?

6 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Well. I mean 30 other teams beside Indy lol

I got you. :thmup:

Another TD for the Texans!

Doesn't matter.

NE will close out the half with a TD, leave no time for the Texans, and then the Patriots will get a TD to open the second half and take control of the game.

Patriots should still comfortably win this game.

Just now, buffalo34 said:

Doesn't matter.

NE will close out the half with a TD, leave no time for the Texans, and then the Patriots will get a TD to open the second half and take control of the game.

Patriots should still comfortably win this game.

Lol I understand! haha

But one more stop and score for the Texans should do it. The 2019 Patriots just can't score!

Go Texans! hee haw haha . I barely watched last years SB because I am so sick of the Pats in it every year. The ultimate SB would be Ravens vs Saints for many great reasons, a funny dream SB would be Vikings vs Bills for many good reasons too.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Go Texans! hee haw haha . I barely watched last years SB because I am so sick of the Pats in it every year. The ultimate SB would be Ravens vs Saints for many great reasons, a funny dream SB would be Vikings vs Bills for many good reasons too.

I did not watch a minute of it. In fact, I stopped listening to sports radio after the Pats won the AFC Championship game this year. I just did not want to hear about how great Brady and the Pats were. I have not listened since then. 

Tom is not looking good.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, NFLfan said:

I wonder who @buffalo34 is rooting for? 

I would love it if Buffalo won the division. They have a chance.

Well, the Texans!

Although if the Texans win tonight it might be more preferable if Baltimore wins next week vs the Bills, since if the Texans wins the Ravens would jump to the #1 seed. Getting the AFC Championship game out of Foxboro is more important than the Bills.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, buffalo34 said:

Well, the Texans!

Although if the Texans win tonight it might be more preferable if Baltimore wins next week vs the Bills, since if the Texans wins the Ravens would jump to the #1 seed. Getting the AFC Championship game out of Foxboro is more important than the Bills.

The last AFC Championship Game in Baltimore was January 3rd, 1971. 

5 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I did not watch a minute of it. In fact, I stopped listening to sports radio after the Pats won the AFC Championship game this year. I just did not want to hear about how great Brady and the Pats were. I have not listened since then. 

Tom is not looking good.

During last years SB was eating nacho's and cheese dip watching the weather channel on how people prepare for tornado's :funny:

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, buffalo34 said:

Well, the Texans!

You guys still play the Pats again, never know. Go Bills.

• Like 1

Yeah, that one was a legit penalty. Too bad. I was hoping for the INT to stand.