• Indy by 21+
  2. 2. Will Brissett have another great game vs Houston

• Yes, he'll do even better than his 326 yard, 4 TD game
    • Yes, but not the level of Game 1
    • It will be a mixed bag but not bad
    • He'll have a bad game
  3. 3. How will our D perform

• Great - we'll shut down Hyde again, and limit Watkins
    • Good - we won't be as good as last time, but we'll limit them to 24 or less
    • Poor - we'll give up 25-35 pts
    • Awful - we'll give up 36+

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/22/2019 at 12:30 AM

6 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

It should be interesting regardless. Their pass D is Turrrrrible.

I saw a interview with Hardgraves. He seems like a good kid and very articulate. He said they want him to play the slot. But the fact these guys have not played colts might  be fun to see.  

The Texans have a new daddy in Jacoby. He is 4-0 against the Texans.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

I saw a interview with Hardgraves. He seems like a good kid and very articulate. He said they want him to play the slot. But the fact these guys have not played colts might  be fun to see.  

The Texans have a new daddy in Jacoby. He is 4-0 against the Texans.

Hargreaves is a wild card. Still wild to me he was waived by TB.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, cjrulli said:

Shocked Paris can't go yet with him being limited all week, still struggling to catch the ball I imagine. Nice to see TY has a shot and Wilkins looks like he's good to go. 

So our healthy corners for this game are:

1. Desir
  2. Moore
  3. Tell
  4. Wilson
  5. Hopfully Rock

They said a while back they expect parris  to return  the titans game

6 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

from ESPN's NFL Live 

Whoever wins tomorrow night's game has a 73% chance of winning the division.

Need this one bad.

Next two games sets us up really nice. It’s going to be hard to beat the saints but the way this team slows the game I would not be shocked if we beat the saints. Probably won’t happen but wouldn’t shock me.

We don’t own any of the tie breakers if we lose. This is a must win. The only thing that would help with a wildcard is if the raiders end up winning the division against KC.  We actually need that to happen if we don’t win tomorrow night. 

• Like 1

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

Next two games sets us up really nice. It’s going to be hard to beat the saints but the way this team slows the game I would not be shocked if we beat the saints. Probably won’t happen but wouldn’t shock me.

We don’t own any of the tie breakers if we lose. This is a must win. The only thing that would help with a wildcard is if the raiders end up winning the division against KC.  We actually need that to happen if we don’t win tomorrow night. 

I honestly wouldn't be shocked if we won, or lost any of the remaining games. Our point differential aside from Jax is nothing but nail biters. Hopefully Jax wasn't a fluke. 

7 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

I honestly wouldn't be shocked if we won, or lost any of the remaining games. Our point differential aside from Jax is nothing but nail biters. Hopefully Jax wasn't a fluke. 

It would be great if  that jags game taught the team to just put the foot on the gas and bury them. Maybe that was a turning point. Carolina looked like is was going to be tough but they are kind of falling apart.

I think Leonard could be really big against the saints and slowing down Kamara.

11 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

It would be great if  that jags game taught the team to just put the foot on the gas and bury them. Maybe that was a turning point. Carolina looked like is was going to be tough but they are kind of falling apart.

I think Leonard could be really big against the saints and slowing down Kamara.

I loved that we went a lot of man blocking in the running game vs Jax. I think we do the same tomorrow. 

Carolina's RB/APB can change a game on his own. We SHOULD win, but that doesn't always work out. I'm not counting on a lot vs NO

From all indications and from what I have been hearing and reading, TY Hilton is playing. So I voted:

1. Indy by 1-3, I will say 24-23

2. Yes but not the level of Game 1, regarding JB will play good IMO

3. Good but won't be as good as last time regarding our D. I still think we hold them to 23 again though which is less than 24 :thmup:

16 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

I loved that we went a lot of man blocking in the running game vs Jax. I think we do the same tomorrow. 

Carolina's RB/APB can change a game on his own. We SHOULD win, but that doesn't always work out. I'm not counting on a lot vs NO

I think if you just concentrate on Mcaffrey and make Allen beat you it will be easier. I don’t think Allen can. They do have a good defense.

Barring any injuries I don’t see us playing a game like Oakland again. We are going to be getting healthier on offense and the defense is getting better every game. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I think if you just concentrate on Mcaffrey and make Allen beat you it will be easier. I don’t think Allen can. They do have a good defense.

Barring any injuries I don’t see us playing a game like Oakland again. We are going to be getting healthier on offense and the defense is getting better every game. 

We should run all over Carolina, so that's positive. Allen is so inconsistent. He's putting up plenty of yards, but he's been an INT machine at times. If he has a clean game, could be trouble. I was very surprised they beat TN, and stayed close to GB in GB.

• Like 1

The Week 7 meeting:

Colts 30 TX 23

Brissett was 26 of 39 for 326 yards passing nd 4 TDs He is 4-0 vs, TX.

Hooker & Kenny Moore did not play.

TX had 10 penalties for 54 yards.

TX were 2 for 5 in the Red Zone.

The Colts did not get one first down running the ball.

Watson was 23 of 43 for 308 yards. Hopkins caught nine passes. Will Fuller left the game with an injury.

What impact if any will the hammering of the Texans have on their game? 

The Texans have the Patriots next.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, King Colt said:

The Week 7 meeting:

Colts 30 TX 23

Watson was 23 of 43 for 308 yards. Hopkins caught nine passes. Will Fuller left the game with an injury.

Good tidbits.

To add - We were gifted a in-the-grasp on a TD throw by Watkins.

A healthy Fuller scares me. 

51 minutes ago, King Colt said:

The Week 7 meeting:

Colts 30 TX 23

I didn’t realize that was the game Moore missed. This game is looking better every minute.

Moore caused Watson all kinds of problems in that playoff game.  If we just keep their WR in check we should win. They don’t have any defensive play makers. Colts are clearly the better team. Only way we lose is if the secondary has a bad game and the Texans WR go off. Getting pressure on Watson and he will have issues. Some of those sacks he took against the ravens were really bad and not the Olines fault. 

1 hour ago, EastStreet said:

Good tidbits.

To add - We were gifted a in-the-grasp on a TD throw by Watkins.

A healthy Fuller scares me. 

Yeah, we really benefitted from that call and key HOU penalties throughout the game. That and the Chiefs game really, lots of drive saving penalties for us.

4 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

Yeah, we really benefitted from that call and key HOU penalties throughout the game. That and the Chiefs game really, lots of drive saving penalties for us.

Don’t forget they also got a touchdown on a illegal motion that was never called. It all was a wash. I also don’t think Hopkins actually caught the ball on the one they took away. It might of been over turned anyway.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Don’t forget they also got a touchdown on a illegal motion that was never called. It all was a wash. I also don’t think Hopkins actually caught the ball on the one they took away. It might of been over turned anyway.

I don’t think it should’ve counted had they not ruled Watson down either. Especially considering the recent Ebron end zone INT ruling claiming he didn’t control the catch. 

But as for the penalties, even though they were legitimate penalties against the Texans, really helped us. Not that we didn’t deserve the win, JB having his best game of the year and all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ebron had 70 yards I believe last matchup. TY had 70 and pascal had 100. Ebron wife is from Houston and that’s where they live in the off season. So he is kind of going home. I really hate getting to excited for this game but we clearly are the better team. Especially on defense. The only concern I could see is how well Tell does against their WR. Desir will get Hopkins but tell or rock will get Stills or Fuller If he plays.

27 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

And don't forget the 15 yard penalty at the end of the Denver game that put us in FG range.

We've been very fortunate this year overall relevant to timely penalties (deserved and undeserved).

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Ebron had 70 yards I believe last matchup. TY had 70 and pascal had 100. Ebron wife is from Houston and that’s where they live in the off season. So he is kind of going home. I really hate getting to excited for this game but we clearly are the better team. Especially on defense. The only concern I could see is how well Tell does against their WR. Desir will get Hopkins but tell or rock will get Stills or Fuller If he plays.

We win, we are in the drivers seat. I hope JB throws for 175 yards and 1 TD/no INT's and we win by 10 - that would be awesome. As long as we rush for 125 yards and 2 TD's = winning football. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

And don't forget the 15 yard penalty at the end of the Denver game that put us in FG range.

We've been very fortunate this year overall relevant to timely penalties (deserved and undeserved).

We got screwed against the Chargers on several calls though and lost in OT. It works both ways. It evens out IMO. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, RollerColt said:

We are now approaching the endgame for our season: the war of attrition. Last men standing basically wins.

yes, this is the want-all be-all get-all game for whomever wins.  it will be a barn-burner. it will also be a complete 'drowned myself under an open keg-tap' if we notch a loss to our division rival.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

We got screwed against the Chargers on several calls though and lost in OT. It works both ways. It evens out IMO. 

I don't recall too many bad penalties in that game. We lost that game because we missed a FG less than 30 yards... And we got that attempt after an INT that led to a TD, then a fumbled punt that gave us the late FG opp... I think that's how it went...  I'd say we had plenty of luck and chances in that game IIRC.

I look for Jordan Wilkins to prove his worth. I keep thinking he needs more touches and he's going to get them. The Colts need to just commit the run, in an almost exaggerated manner and they'll win this game. If it get's too pass happy, who knows. I think the Colts get a narrow win.