Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Reich says Brissett will start, Adam Vinatieri will be the kicker moving forward

chad72

3 hours ago, coltsva said:

Oh yes,  they are totally different from an execution standpoint, but very similar from an expectation standpoint. 

Just for fun

i was listening to the pregame radio show and big joe was making an analogy that the oline is like a chorus line

and I wondered .... which is more true

oline is like a chorus line

or

field goal is like a free throw

2 minutes ago, Nadine said:

Just for fun

i was listening to the pregame radio show and big joe was making an analogy that the oline is like a chorus line

or

Lol. Now I'm picturing our oline singing. 

:monkeydance:

33 minutes ago, Nadine said:

Just for fun

or

Drop kick is like an underhanded free throw... ;)

On 11/14/2019 at 10:38 AM, Jared Cisneros said:

I think Ballard and Reich have decided to tank, and Adam will be the guy that helps us draft a QB next year.

Please tell me you've changed your mind and that the win today cured you of this kind of thinking.

Adam was perfect today, and his kicks actually looked really good compared to the knuckleballs he's been kicking this year.

Vinny is having a better week than almost every other kicker in the NFL.  :thmup:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

Please tell me you've changed your mind and that the win today cured you of this kind of thinking.

Adam was perfect today, and his kicks actually looked really good compared to the knuckleballs he's been kicking this year.

Vinny is having a better week than almost every other kicker in the NFL.  :thmup:

Adam looked good today and it was a big win. Point-wise, our best of the season. I don't think we're tanking now, but unfortunately, all our injuries maybe our achilles heel. Lets hope we get Hilton back thursday, and Adam can keep it up. He did well today. :thmup:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Nadine said:

Certainly there is more involved in a FG kick.

I was talking in a more broad sense of their place in the games and how fans react to them

I never intended to say they are precisely the same.  Not sure how you got that

Got it, must have misread your post. My bad!

On 11/14/2019 at 9:21 AM, Myles said:

Colts are in the playoff hunt this season.   They are literally 1 game out of having the division lead.   Do you always give up so soon?  

Colts are in the race still because of winning  the AFC south and not because of their play. We have some bad loses and injuries.  The Raiders will beat us again,and the bills will and if needed the Pats will cream us. And then theres the Ravens. Sorry love the Colts but it looks bad for us.

47 minutes ago, conklincolt said:

Colts are in the race still because of winning  the AFC south and not because of their play. We have some bad loses and injuries.  The Raiders will beat us again,and the bills will and if needed the Pats will cream us. And then theres the Ravens. Sorry love the Colts but it looks bad for us.

So why are you even paying attention to them?

You have to play well to win a division in the NFL.  

You shouldn't be so sure the Raiders and Bills would beat this team.  The defense is playing strong and if they get Hilton and Funchess back, the offense could be OK.  

I feel a little bad for you.   Your team is winning their division and currently would be in the playoffs, but instead of being excited you are certain they suck.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, conklincolt said:

As bad as the Colts have played...

I would still say, we have a decent chance of beating any of those teams, on any given day.

• Like 2