Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

just looking for opinions

Blu318

where do you all think keyunta dawson should b at this point with the team......he's my cousin and im just curious to c what other fans think? and also what do you all think about trying to get samuels, even though hes a little up in age, i still think he could help..

where do you all think keyunta dawson should b at this point with the team......he's my cousin and im just curious to c what other fans think? and also what do you all think about trying to get samuels, even though hes a little up in age, i still think he could help..

sorry, but with all the talent we have now on the line i dont see your cousin making the cut

I hate to break this to you but your cousin is no longer with the Colts. He was a free agent after the 2010 season and was not signed. With the signing of Anderson, Harris and the drafting of Nevis and the fact that Coyer is using more "power ends" like Mathews, Gill and the aforementioned Anderson, I don't see the Colts re-signing him.

You really don't think the Colts will keep Moala?

I think the Colts will keep 9 or 10 dlineman.... Moala is 9 and then Gill or Mathews

oops my bad forget moala 9 then......mathews will probably go to the PS and gill hasnt done anything for us

Guest BlueShoe

You really don't think the Colts will keep Moala?

I think the Colts will keep 9 or 10 dlineman.... Moala is 9 and then Gill or Mathews

That's the way I see it as well. We usually keep about 9-10 DL anyway.

Keyunta should be our backup DE to Dwight Freeney, he knows the defense better than Jamaal, and he's a better run stopper than Jamaal, let Jerry and Foster (if he plays DE) play the other side.

so what if dawson knew the defense he still sucked. he never did anything for us.

so what if dawson knew the defense he still sucked. he never did anything for us.

In his defense, that's because they usually put him at DT. Guy was way too undersized to play DT. The few times they put him in at DE he did relatively well for a backup.

I remember the San Fran game a while back and Keyunta ran after Frank Gore and actually overtook someone doing it. I think he overtook Bullitt, but I'm not 100% sure. I remember it was either a LB or S. But I remember being completely stunned at how fast he ran, especially compared to the other defender.

With that said, I still don't think he will be a Colt again. Same thing goes for Asante Samuel, he won't be a Colt.

Keyunta should be our backup DE to Dwight Freeney, he knows the defense better than Jamaal, and he's a better run stopper than Jamaal, let Jerry and Foster (if he plays DE) play the other side.

Tell me truthfully. Have you ever watchted the Falcons play and specifically looked at Anderson's run stopping skills?

And the fact that you say that Dawson should be the backup DE to Freeney is conflicts directly with the fact that Dawson is not even on the team any longer.

Not real close with your cousin are you?