Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I don't get it. I prefer Indy's roster over NE, yet...

GusFring

5 minutes ago, GusFring said:

I don't know whats holding this team back. 

This is the first year our team has been together, nothing is holding us back. Now if we lose next year and the year after and so on, then you have a gripe. You do realize some only had us winning 2-4 games. Chiefs are better than we are right now. You do realize if Dee Ford wasn't off sides the Chiefs win today. 

23 minutes ago, GusFring said:

I don't know whats holding this team back. 

Oh, Dear God.....     :facepalm:

Someone make it stop!      He can't be serious,  can he?

Does he even understand that the way he framed his question he is saying we somehow UNDERACHIEVED?!?      Who is going to defend this?

I appreciate we're all entitled to our opinion,  but everything this poster writes SCREAMS TROLL!!

Anyone?       Anyone at all?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, GusFring said:

That game was just amazing. NE is like the boss level in a video game. I guess NE has better DBs, hut thats it. I really prefer Indy's roster. 

Pats are the best dynasty of all-time with Brady and BB. It is what it is. Peyton is 3-1 vs the Pats though in Title games, Eli 2-0 in SB's so the Manning's own them.

2 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Oh, Dear God.....     :facepalm:

Someone make it stop!      He can't be serious,  can he?

Does he even understand that the way he framed his question he is saying we somehow UNDERACHIEVED?!?      Who is going to defend this?

I appreciate we're all entitled to our opinion,  but everything this poster writes SCREAMS TROLL!!

Anyone?       Anyone at all?

I know it is funny :funny:

2 minutes ago, SLILLINGTON10 said:

I like Ware well enough, but I said it when it happened; cutting Hunt was going to cost KC a super bowl. they were good without him but not as dynamic.

No, having no defense is what cost them. They played lights out against us but that was a fluke game from them. All year their defense was trash. They % the bed on 3 LONG 3rd downs in OT. 

1 minute ago, Calmack said:

No, having no defense is what cost them. They played lights out against us but that was a fluke game from them. All year their defense was trash. They % the bed on 3 LONG 3rd downs in OT. 

Agreed defense was bad all year; but Bill takes your best player away and that was Kelce because Hunt wasn't back there. I feel like running the ball and picking up 3rd downs would have limited the amount of times NE had to roast their defense. what can you do now tho... it's in the past.

When will we ever learn that the system in New England doesn't need great players to win SBs.  As long as they have BB and TB12 they will continue to reign over the AFC.  However I would definitely like winning with dudes we drafted and resigned as we grow attached to players.

1 hour ago, coltsnation said:

When will we ever learn that the system in New England doesn't need great players to win SBs.  As long as they have BB and TB12 they will continue to reign over the AFC.  However I would definitely like winning with dudes we drafted and resigned as we grow attached to players.

Great teams don't win by being sentimental with their roster. No person is bigger than their government, company or team. The future of the organization is the priority.  Not being callous but just stating the truth.

6 minutes ago, Introspect said:

Great teams don't win by being sentimental with their roster. No person is bigger than their government, company or team. The future of the organization is the priority.  Not being callous but just stating the truth.

Yes but as a fan it feels more fulfilling and I'm only talking about the core of guys (i.e. Manning, Harrison, Wayne, Saturday, Freeney, Mathis, etc).  The Patriots only consistent person is Brady. 

2 minutes ago, coltsnation said:

Yes but as a fan it feels more fulfilling and I'm only talking about the core of guys (i.e. Manning, Harrison, Wayne, Saturday, Freeney, Mathis, etc).  The Patriots only consistent person is Brady. 

What about BB? Gronk and Edelman have been clutch for a while now and Brady has had a top 10 scoring defense almost every year of his career. 

• Nadine locked this topic