Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Caption This! Antoine Bethea Edition

Andy

A lot of people are going through rough times with the departure of Peyton. Here's something that will get your mind off it; a nice fun caption this.

show.jpg

Winner is the person who has the most likes and this closes on the 15th. Good Luck.

A lot of people are going through rough times with the departure of Peyton. Here's something that will get your mind off it; a nice fun caption this.

show.jpg

Winner is the person who has the most likes and this closes on the 15th. Good Luck.

Ill start it off I guess, keep in mind that I love the Colts but they can't beat the Chargers:

Antoine: "Ohhhhhhh, please don't hurt me, I swear I'll let you guys beat us again this year."

Yo Chambers.. You got Gomer as your QB, the Colts just got Goober(Luck's reported college nickname and not an insult. If I were to insult him i'd be far more creative than that).

"Yo Twon, all your boys at Colts.com forum think I'm Chris Chambers. Please tell them its Kassim Osgood, special teams player extraordinaire.

show.jpg

"ok.. just move left, no, your other left! now up a little....is that a hint of garlic I detect?"

show.jpg

Bethea: Hey remember when you guys drafted Ryan Leaf and we got Peyton Manning, how'd that work out for ya?

show.jpg

Osgood: "Yes, I've been working out to Richard Simmons Sweating to the Oldies volume 2. Gotta problem??"

Bethea: "Hahahah bro, maybe you should try the Insanity workout, like a real man!!!!!"