Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Patriots predictions

Stephen

Upset alert!!

On the first play of the game Brady throws an out and up to a wide open Phillip Dorsett.... but gets clobbered upon release and has to sit out the rest of the game. 

Meanwhile.... Brady’s perfect pass sails through the arms of Dorsett.... out of bounds into the New England sideline ..... and hits Josh McDaniels right in the balls.

Vinnie kicks 3 FGs and Andrew throws 3TDs.

Colts 30

Pats.   0

:woah:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Believe this is a black out game on my NFL game pass here in UK and that may not be a bad thing!

However Friday morning UK time with blackout restriction removed, I will still march downstairs with hope in my heart, pour myself a large coffee, fire up my game pass, then methodically watch Colts get destroyed 41-24.

On a positive note if we were closer to full strength I think we would run them very close. 

Just too many injuries going into this game. FACT

On ‎9‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 5:27 PM, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Lol well AC is ruled out. Mack is too hurt to play. Hilton will be day to day. A saftey will break their toe and Wednesday. And the Patriots will get 16 catch a game eldeman back. 

I don't even need a score prediction. It's going to be non entertaining

Im not even waisting my time watching this game cause its obvious that colts are going to get destroyed. They still favor that Pats team too much even when they stink.

5 hours ago, pacolts56 said:

Upset alert!!

On the first play of the game Brady throws an out and up to a wide open Phillip Dorsett.... but gets clobbered upon release and has to sit out the rest of the game. 

Meanwhile.... Brady’s perfect pass sails through the arms of Dorsett.... out of bounds into the New England sideline ..... and hits Josh McDaniels right in the balls.

Vinnie kicks 3 FGs and Andrew throws 3TDs.

Colts 30

Pats.   0

:woah:

Dreaming.

2 hours ago, ukcolt12 said:

Believe this is a black out game on my NFL game pass here in UK and that may not be a bad thing!

However Friday morning UK time with blackout restriction removed, I will still march downstairs with hope in my heart, pour myself a large coffee, fire up my game pass, then methodically watch Colts get destroyed 41-24.

On a positive note if we were closer to full strength I think we would run them very close. 

Never known a late ko to be blacked out on Game Pass. Normally just the Sunday afternoon slots.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ukcolt12 said:

3 hours ago, braveheartcolt said:

Never known a late ko to be blacked out on Game Pass. Normally just the Sunday afternoon slots.

Never known this to be the case either, can’t be right. Off to check, they’ll be getting an email fired off to them if it is the case.

Colts 20

Cheats 17

6 hours ago, ukcolt12 said:

Just checked and don’t know where you’re seeing that it’s not showing on GamePass bud?

20 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Who has been ruled out? Do we find out today?

The way things are going for us I’m just gonna assume everyone has been ruled out and the game has been cancelled, at least until I hear otherwise. Even I’m showing up on the injury report. 

1 hour ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Just checked and don’t know where you’re seeing that it’s not showing on GamePass bud?

thanks guys for the feedback, tbh I wasn't sure, being lazy and should have read up on this but I assumed if sky had the game in UK, then it would not be on the game pass.  Felt like that's what happened before whenever Colts have been on the Sky sunday game, which has not been for two seasons.

Delighted to be proved wrong though in this case!  

18 minutes ago, ukcolt12 said:

thanks guys for the feedback, tbh I wasn't sure, being lazy and should have read up on this but I assumed if sky had the game in UK, then it would not be on the game pass.  Felt like that's what happened before whenever Colts have been on the Sky sunday game, which has not been for two seasons.

Delighted to be proved wrong though in this case!  

You had me seriously panicking :D

41 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

You had me seriously panicking :D

ha :D  Just need to decide whether to stay up now to watch it or watch first thing in the morning.  Have all notifications blocked from colts.com/NFL etc so easy to avoid hearing the score until I watch.

1 hour ago, ukcolt12 said:

ha :D  Just need to decide whether to stay up now to watch it or watch first thing in the morning.  Have all notifications blocked from colts.com/NFL etc so easy to avoid hearing the score until I watch.

I’m finishing work early to watch, hopefully to watch a tremendous win, live in hope.

• Like 1

Which wr do you guys think will step up with TY out? I’m leaning towards Rogers! 

I think this game will be close due to our pass rush getting some pressure on princess (Brady). 

The key to this game is like every other game. Who’s gonna protect the qb better and who’s gonna get to the qb. From watching some pats games this year, there secondary is solid but there lack of pass rush is hanging them out to dry. IF our o line can give Andrew some time,then we will have a chance. Time is especially important when looking at the our recievers for this game. 

lets face it, we’re over matched here and there is no doubt about that. We’ll need to play a near perfect game and that includes the play calling on both sides but especially on offence as it has been hot out of the gate and then stagnant until the 4th quarter. Any mistake they make, we have to capitalize. We can’t get a turnover like walkers against Houston and then have a 3 and out. That will kill us! 

For the first time in a long time, I believe in this defence and I believe in our coordinator but the offence has left this unit to fail. It’s time the offence steps up!! 

Enjoy the game guys ! 

ColtCanada 

On 10/2/2018 at 11:28 AM, csmopar said:

Regardless of the score, the only prediction that is gonna be 100 percent true is that this game should have been a home game for the Colts. The league could have played up the McDaniels rift, boosted some ratings etc. nope, we play NE away, again

No one really cares about that anymore. I haven’t thought about it once since he backed out. Most Colts fan are glad he backed out. It would have been more if a big game for the NFL had McDaniels stayed with the Colts and they could have played up McDaniels vs  Belichick.